37,473 reverts..

NajeebM

Yes I am not joking..

Islamic Presentation Committee (IPC) is a major Islamic propagating assocation working mainly in Kuwait and also in other parts of the middle-east. It is founded around 30 years back and is still going on strongly with its mission.THey are very much into multi-faceted and result-oriented Islamic propagational activities and الحمد لله the reward they have been reaping is just incredible. It has got many braches across Kuwait and is working directly into expat non-Muslims community. Please include them in your prayers for their excelelnt and highly-appreciable work they carry out.

They have a website http://www.ipc-kw.com/arabic/index.php

THe site is only in Arabic and counter on the left says the enormity of their effort.. 37,473 reverts till today and still going great.

Nouf

WOW

:ma:
wow .. AlhamdullAllah ..
may Allah Give them the strength and everthing they need to proceed doing this wonderfull thing :mashallah: ..

thanks bro for these beautifull informations ..
Keep up the good work and up date us with every thing they do in the future ..

i wish i can help them or anyone like them ..

much love ..
Nouf

iqzero

Masha ALLAH

May ALLAH(swt) bless all those who do dawah and guide their efforts ameen ya rabb al alameen.

iqzero

Turn To Islam website

May ALLAH (swt) bless our brothers and sisters who run this site for they do great dawah work too ameen.