4 witnesses

MahyarEL-Prince

Studying Islam...
Assalamo alaykim wa rahmatullah wa barakatoh
Sorry to bother you guys with this quesiton that might have been posted earlier..
I would really like to know what are the odds of someone seeing another people have sexual relations , well I said someone I meant 4 witnesses. (Extremly highly unlikely) The odds are near 0.1% that 4 different people will enter a room and see people having intercourse and dropping their jaws and calling the islamic police.
Or also in the case of rape, how can 4 people watch someone get raped and not do anything about it?

My question further extends that if a girl got raped , she cant even go and tell people because the man will say, she is committing a slandeur and give her 80 lashes for false testimony?
Maybe I just have it wrong (which is usually the case) But how in the name of Allah, can a women prove she got raped ? The odds are no one will see her.
2nd of All how can a husband prove his wife is cheating on him? What if he walked in on them, but how then will 3 others walk in aswell?

Is this twisted or am I not seieng straight? allahu alim

arzafar

Assalamo alaykim wa rahmatullah wa barakatoh
Sorry to bother you guys with this quesiton that might have been posted earlier..
I would really like to know what are the odds of someone seeing another people have sexual relations , well I said someone I meant 4 witnesses. (Extremly highly unlikely) The odds are near 0.1% that 4 different people will enter a room and see people having intercourse and dropping their jaws and calling the islamic police.
Or also in the case of rape, how can 4 people watch someone get raped and not do anything about it?

My question further extends that if a girl got raped , she cant even go and tell people because the man will say, she is committing a slandeur and give her 80 lashes for false testimony?
Maybe I just have it wrong (which is usually the case) But how in the name of Allah, can a women prove she got raped ? The odds are no one will see her.
2nd of All how can a husband prove his wife is cheating on him? What if he walked in on them, but how then will 3 others walk in aswell?

Is this twisted or am I not seieng straight? allahu alim

yes it is extremely difficult to actually prove someone guilty of fornication or adultery in Islam. However, the punishment is severe (lashes or stoning to death).
http://islamqa.com/en/ref/6926

in the case of rape, circumstantial evidence (screaming, shouting etc) is taken into account. you dont need 4 witnesses to prove rape!!!
http://islamqa.com/en/ref/72338

there is a hadith on this issue.

MahyarEL-Prince

Studying Islam...
What if your wife cheated on you and you walked in on them, and after that day they always deny that ever happenening? I guess forget and live on ?
I mean theres nothing wrong with letting her go, but the shariah states that she should be stoned for her act.

arzafar

What if your wife cheated on you and you walked in on them, and after that day they always deny that ever happenening? I guess forget and live on ?
I mean theres nothing wrong with letting her go, but the shariah states that she should be stoned for her act.

well then they take the oath - invoke the curse of Allah on the liar. i cant recall the details so dont quote me on this one.