Wa'alaykum asalaams

--Sister Ilmseeker :tti_sister:

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum

:salam2:

Jazzak-Allah Khair,Mashallah.:SMILY252:

I am not sure is it the video or my computer,but the sound is not clear.:angryblue:

:wasalam:

nafeesa

salaam alaykum
masha Allah !!! looks cute in that outfit,Masha Allah,could' nt stop my smile while listening :) Allah swt bless that child,Ameen.

salaam alaykum

ilmseeker

Salaams,

JazaaKAllah 4 viewing brothers, sisters. :)

:salam2:

Jazzak-Allah Khair,Mashallah.:SMILY252:

I am not sure is it the video or my computer,but the sound is not clear.:angryblue:

:wasalam:

Probably the video, it isn't the best quality. Could be your computer as well! :lol:

salaam alaykum
masha Allah !!! looks cute in that outfit,Masha Allah,could' nt stop my smile while listening :) Allah swt bless that child,Ameen.

salaam alaykum

I know!! How can anyone not smile?! He is so adorable masha'Allah. His slow pauses, ah, that is just the cutest thing ever! :SMILY252: May Allah guide him always, make him into a pious mumin and Hafiz. ameen :SMILY252:

Wa'salaams

--Your Sistah :blackhijab:

maymun

Salaam

I know!! How can anyone not smile?! He is so adorable masha'Allah. His slow pauses, ah, that is just the cutest thing ever! :SMILY252: May Allah guide him always, make him into a pious mumin and Hafiz. ameen :SMILY252:

Wa'salaams

--Your Sistah :blackhijab:
ameen ameen ameen:tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister:

Kashmiri

Awwwwwwww Mashallah he soo soo cuteee Nafessa sis me couldnt stop smiling iswell.:hijabi:

May Allah Subhanahuwatala make the little child one of his rightly guided pious slaves Ameen Rabbil Aalameen :tti_sister:

Allahu Akbar!!

Walaykum Asalaam Warahmatullahi Wabarakathuhu