5 Pillars of Western Identity (5PWI)

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
Asalamualikum
I watched it but I am confused on what its message was. I wanted to know your veiws on what this video was trying to presue.

[yt]1hPed27OipU[/yt]

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
asalamu alaykum sis i think this video is trying to portray how islam is divided by seculrist, extremist, modernist etc and it just shows how it divides islam by modenising or being too extreme etc its just a funny way to put it and it is quiet confusing

sorry i just got on the comp iam surprised no one else answered ur post

:wasalam:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

That was wonderful. Yes, here in the US these are the ranges of Muslims that the west sees. Many remain Muslims without giving it thought just because they are the children of Muslims, the happy to be American is very visable here. The capitalist/modernist is the liberal, what the Rand corportation wants us all to be, the man who was only a Muslim in dress is just that. It was a call for us to remember Islam is the faith for those who think independently and rely on Allah subhana talla for thier lives.

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
asalamu alaykum sis i think this video is trying to portray how islam is divided by seculrist, extremist, modernist etc and it just shows how it divides islam by modenising or being too extreme etc its just a funny way to put it and it is quiet confusing

sorry i just got on the comp iam surprised no one else answered ur post

:wasalam:

Walikumasalam sister, :hijabi:
Jazzakallahu Khair sister for lettting me know what the video portrayed. I guess the video was giving the true picture of today.

Salaam,

That was wonderful. Yes, here in the US these are the ranges of Muslims that the west sees. Many remain Muslims without giving it thought just because they are the children of Muslims, the happy to be American is very visable here. The capitalist/modernist is the liberal, what the Rand corportation wants us all to be, the man who was only a Muslim in dress is just that. It was a call for us to remember Islam is the faith for those who think independently and rely on Allah subhana talla for thier lives.

Walikumasalam my Apa, :hijabi:
Barakallahu Feek for removing my confusion, I think there is a great lesson to be learnt from this video. I am happy that you liked the video Apa. I was hoping you would respond. :SMILY231:

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Waalaikumsalam,

I second on what our two Sisters above had said. They are in a way reminding us what kind of Muslims there are and which among them have the right mindset of what being Muslim is.

Aniways, thanx for sharing the video with us, Sis. :hijabi:

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
Waalaikumsalam,

I second on what our two Sisters above had said. They are in a way reminding us what kind of Muslims there are and which among them have the right mindset of what being Muslim is.

Aniways, thanx for sharing the video with us, Sis. :hijabi:

Jaakallahu Khairan for the clarification sister Nazihah

AliIbanez

A Stranger in Dunyah
Funny :), the video tackles the ranges of muslims in a satirical way. I think the man labeled as a "fundamentalist" in the video has more sound reasoning than the others in terms of Islam.

wa alaikum salam

that was a...............very percuilar video, I will not lie sometimes I try to make myself appear more modernize but seeing this is just anothe reminder of why I should not.

Barakallahum feek