!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
:salam2:

OK...I have a challange for you guysss. kkkkkkkk........

Can someone give me a good reason why I shouldnt waste time???:(:(:( Uhhh....I am such a bad girl, i have this BIG habit of wasting soo much time. I need someone to give me a good reason why its bad. AND I WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY! PLZZZZZZ :( HELP!!!!!!! :girl3::girl3::girl3:

D.Ahmed

Believer
:salam2:Wasting time? hmmm how do you mean? like you saying you try finding something to do when your bored? or you mean you like lazing around? nothing wrong with that if you have nothing to do :SMILY309:

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
:salam2: ukhtii

you mean like you wana get something done but just dont..? :confused:
Please define "wasting time" in your terms lol :D

naaad

mu'minah
Wa Alaikum as Salaam wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh ukhti,

Indeed, to avoid wasting time is a BIG challenge, not many of us can meet!!!
Free time is a great blessing but unfortunately we tend to take it too lightly.
Just think about the reward you can fill up your records with!
think about what great blessings you can ask ALLAH for!
On the Day of Judgment, man will regret that he wasted so much time but then, regret will be of no use to him that Day. You can occupy yourself with worship- like reading religious books and increase your knowledge on various topics, recite the daily adhkar, try to memorise them, recite the Holy Qur'an, read as many ahadith as possible......

There are lots of things that could turn your life into a great blessing for yourself and all around you and the society as a whole.
yeah one more thing sis, Keep yourslef occupied with somthing or the other because "An empty mind is the devil's workshop"
So BEWARE!! A human heart is very weak...
Seek refuge in ALLAH from Shaitan and try doing as many good deeds as you can!!!

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
What I mean is that I am always wasting time, like doing things that have no benifit when I can do so many other good things. Like Im always thinking about worldly things. And i wanna stop. So i want a good reason to why I should stop wasting time. Explain to me why time is so precious.

revert2007

Love Fishing
9 REASONS FOR NOT WASTING YOUR TIME

OK...I have a challange for you guysss. kkkkkkkk........

can someone give me a good reason why I shouldnt waste time???:(:(:( Uhhh....I am such a bad girl, i have this BIG habit of wasting soo much time. I need someone to give me a good reason why its bad. AND I WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY! PLZZZZZZ :( HELP!!!!!!! :girl3::girl3::girl3:

this is something interesting.in my term wasting time means doing something irrelevant or worthless such as chatting,listening to music or anything which doesn't contribute to the path of Jannah.

whenever u hv time u don't know what to do right?and u want a good reason why u shouldn't waste ur time.hmmmm

well here u go...
1.u should not waste ur time till u memorise ur Quran?
2.u should not waste ur time till u hv done enough Amal Jariah(charity )
3.u should not waste ur time till ur salah is perfect
4.u should not waste ur time till u have done good to everyone surrounding u
5.u should not waste ur time till u hv apologise from everyone that u hv hurt
6.u should not waste ur time till u know all the sunnahs
7 u should not waste ur time till u have done ur duty and responsibility towards ur parents
8.u should not waste ur time till u have worshiped Allah s.w.t to the maximum
9.u should not waste ur time TILL UR SURE THAT U CAN ENTER JANNAH

(i can go on listing hundreds of reasons but i guess u understand now)

IT MEANS a muslim CAN NEVER EVER waste ur time because YOU ARE A MUSLIM AND U HAVE RESPONSIBILITY TOWARDS UR RELIGION.

P.S: THIS IS NOT MY FATWA OR TAKEN FROM ANY HADIS OR FROM ANY RELIGION BOOKS BUT AS A MUSLIM AND MY OWN EXPERIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING OF ISLAM I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE THIS WITH EVERYONE.

GOOD THINGS COME FROM ALLAH S.W.T AND THE BAD COMES FROM ME AND SYATAN.

ASSALAMUALIKUM

safiya58

a good reason why not to waste time: you will die one day! would you throw the money you own away... just like that... or would you spend it in tons for needless things... with every wasted time you miss a reward in jannah!

Life= test= TIME on earth to do good deeds in order to gain Allahs pleasure!

check out this thread if you want may you will benefit from it...

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57400

:wasalam: