60 ways to keep the love of your wife GUARANTEED!

Tru3m0sl3m

Brother in ISLAM

1. Make her feel secure. Allow her to feel the sakeena.

2. Greet her with "As-salaamu-alaikum wa rahmatullah" - this will keep the shaytan out of your home

3. Know your wife is fragile a whistle - take care of this whistle (i.e. treat her in a gentle way)

4. Advice her in privacy and during a loving, romantic and/or peaceful atmosphere

5. Be generous to your wife

6. Give her your space/seat

7. Avoid anger - one way is to keep wudhu at all times, another is to sit down or lie down when angry

8. Looking good, smelling great

9. Dont be rigid or you may get be broken - be good and be flexible

10. Be a good listener

11. Say Yes to flattery, No to arguments

12. Call your wife with the best of names

13. Give her pleasant surprises

14. Preserve the tongue (i.e. don't say abusive words since some words take years to wipe out)

15. Accept her shortcomings

16. Show her that you appreciate her

17. Encourage her to keep her kin relationships, especially with her mother and father

18. Pick topics of her interest during conversations

19. Show that she is a wonderful wife in front of her relatives (and friends)

20. Give her gifts anytime

21. Get rid of the "rust" (routine of life) once in a while

22. Think good of your wife

23. Overlook any small words or actions that you did not like (i.e. dont save it in your memory)

24. Add a drop of patience every day. Increase this patience during pregnancy and monthly cycle

25. Expect and respect her jealousy

26. Be humble - know that her success at home is your success

27. Dont make your friends happy in lieu of your wife's happiness

28. Help with housework

29. Dont try to force your wife to love your mother. Help her to respect your mother and father and gradually the love will come

30. Make her feel that she is an 'ideal' wife

31. Remember your wife in your du'a

32. Leave the past to Allah (SWT) i.e. don't dig up past issues.

33. Dont show that you are doing a favor when you do something (e.g. bring food home etc.). Know that Allah (SWT) is the provider and your are only a courier

34. Treat the Shaytan (and not your wife) as your enemy. e.g. when an argument break out know that present is you, your wife and shaytan.

35. Feed your wife with your hands - this is a blessing

36. Look at your wife as a "precious pearl" - so protect her from the envy of the shayateen

37. Show her your "pearls" (smiles) - smiling is like giving a charity

38. Deal with the little things/problems immediately before it becomes a big issues

39. Dont't be hard or harsh-hearted

40. Respect her thinking and thought

41. Help her to dig within herself to find success

42. Respect the boundries of the intimate relationship

43. Help her take care of your children

44. Give her the gifts of the tongue

45. Sit down and eat meals together with your wife

46. Let her know when you are travelling and the date and time you are coming back (i.e. no surprises)

47. Don't leave your home to avoid an argument

48. Protect the secrecy and privacy of your home - don't share it with others

49. Encourage each other in worshiping Allah (SWT) - e.g. prayers, attend lectures, plan to hajj or umrah trip together

50. Know her rights and treat it as something that is engraved in your heart and conscious

51. Live with them with kindness - treat your wife with goodness in prosperity and adversity

52. "Send a messenger" before any intimite relationship (i.e. kissing and sweet words)

53. Don't share your family problems with others (except when seeking genuine islamic advice)

54. Show that you care for her health

55. Know that you have shortcoming and are not always right

56. Share your happiness and sadness with your wife

57. Have mercy on her weakness

58. Be the "comfortable chest" for her and allow her to lean on you

59. Accept her "as-is"

60. Have a good intention (niyaah) for your wife at all the times

Source: http://www.islamictube.net/watch/1035732489/islamicvideo.html

NOTE: These pointers were taken by one of the brother from the video lecture by Ahmed Shehab.

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
:ma:beautiful advice!! I pray all brothers take heed inshallah! Jazakallahu Khairan!

Maybe some sisters should send and print this to their husbands, lol!:hijabi:

>>Yasmin<<

Mashallah!

:ma:

This is what i would call perfection!

I think this advice given is wonderful. i Pray that inshallah, my husband to be, shall follow the advice given..... plus all other brothers to follow this.

Sis SHAHEEDA35 u are actually right, i mite have to print this out and show my fiance. lol

:wasalam:
:hijabi:

Sis Yasmin

amirah80

*Fear Allah*

Jazak Allah Khair. Inshallah I will print it out and hang it on the refrig. LOL

Salam Amirah80:hearts:

a_brother

Make dua for us all

Jazakom Allah Kair for sharing... :)

if each party fears Allah, InshaAllah, they'll have a great life in this life and in Jannah, inshaAllah...

:D, we can't forget the... 60 Ways to Keep Your Husband's Love :D

1. Behave like a female, i.e. all the tenderness of a female--a man doesn’t want a man for his wife!
2. Dress pleasantly/attractively. If you are a home-maker, don’t stay in your sleeping suit all day.
3. Smell good!
4. Don’t lay out all your problems on your husband as soon as he walks in. Give him a little mental break.
5. Don’t keep asking him, “what are you thinking?”
6. Stop nagging non-stop before Allah ta’ala gives you something really to complain about.
7. Absolutely no talking about your spousal problems to anyone you meet, not even under the pretense of seeking help! If you think you want to solve legitimate marital issues, then go seek counseling with the right person who can give advice in either:
1. Mediate any injustice done so any wrong can be corrected and the couple can reunite in harmony, or
2. Amicable divorce
8. Be kind to your mother-in-law the same way you would like your husband to be kind to your own mother.
9. Learn all the rights and obligations of each other in Islam. Focus on fulfilling your obligations, not demanding your rights
10. Race to the door when he comes home, as if you were waiting for him. Smile and hug him.
11. Keep your house clean, at least to the level that he wants it.
12. Compliment him on the things you know he’s not so confident about (looks, intelligence, etc.) This will build his self-esteem.
13. Tell him he’s the best husband ever.
14. Call his family often.
15. Give him a simple task to do at home and then thank him when he does it. This will encourage him to do more.
16. When he’s talking about something boring, listen and nod your head. Even ask questions to make it seem like you’re interested.
17. Encourage him to do good deeds.
18. If he’s in a bad mood, give him some space. He’ll get over it, inshaAllah.
19. Thank him sincerely for providing you with food and shelter. It’s a big deal.
20. If he’s angry with you and starts yelling, let him yell it out while you’re quiet. You will see your fight will end a lot faster. Then when he’s calm, you can tell him your side of the story and how you want him to change something.
21. When you’re mad at him, don’t say “YOU make me furious”, rather, “This action makes me upset”. Direct your anger to the action and circumstance rather than at him.
22. Remember that your husband has feelings, so take them into consideration.
23. Let him chill with his friends without guilt, especially if they’re good guys. Encourage him to go out, so he doesn’t feel “cooped up” at home.
24. If your husband is annoyed over a little thing you do (and you can control it), then stop doing it. Really.
25. Learn how to tell him what you expect without him having to guess all the time. Learn to communicate your feelings.
26. Don’t get mad over small things. It’s not worth it.
27. Make jokes. If you’re not naturally funny, go on the internet and read some jokes, and then tell them to him.
28. Tell him you’re the best wife ever and compliment yourself on certain things you know you’re good at.
29. Learn to make his favorite dish.
30. Don’t ever, EVER talk bad about him with friends or family unnecessarily. If they end up agreeing with you, you will see that it hits you back in the face because you get more depressed that you have a bad husband--and other people also think you have a bad husband.
31. Use your time wisely and get things accomplished. If you’re a home-maker, take online classes and get active in your community. This will make you happy and a secondary bonus is that it impresses your husband.
32. Do all of the above fee sabeelillah and you will see Allah put barakah in everything you do.
33. Husband and wife should discuss and communicate with wisdom with each other to convey what they like and dislike of each other to do or not to do. Do NOT give commands or instructions like he's your servant. “They are garment to each other” [Surah Baqarah, 2:187]
34. Tell your husband you love him, many, many times. Aisha (رضالله عنها) narrated that the Prophet (صلي الله عليه وسلم) used to ask her how strong her love for him, she said like “a knot.” And the next time he would ask her, “How is that knot?” He also used to reply to her saying, “Jazzakillah, O Aishah, wallahi, you have not rejoiced in me as I have rejoiced in you.”
35. Have a race with your husband and let him win, even if you are much fitter and stronger than him.
36. Keep fit and take care of your health so you will remain a strong mother, wife, cook and housekeeper, inshaAllah you will not get FAT and frumpy.
37. Refine and cultivate good mannerisms i.e do not whine, don’t laugh or talk too loud or walk like an elephant.
38. Do not leave the house without his permission and certainly not without his knowledge.
39. Make sure all his clothes are clean and pressed so he is always looking fresh and crisp.
40. Don’t discuss important/controversial matters with him when he is tired or sleepy. Find right time for right discussion.
41. The way to a man’s heart is through his stomach.
42. Always let him know that you appreciate him working and bringing home the "dough". It makes it easier for him to go to work.
43. Make sure you ALWAYS have something for dinner.
44. Brush your hair, everyday.
45. Don’t forget to do laundry.
46. Surprise him with gifts. Even necessities, such as new shoes, can be gifts.
47. Listen to him. (Even when he talks about extremely boring things like basketball or computers.)
48. Try (hard as it might be) to take interest in his hobbies.
49. Try not to go shopping too much ... and spend all his money.
50. Look attractive and be seductive towards him. Flirt with him.
51. Learn tricks and “techniques” to please your husband in intimacy. (Of course goes both ways.)
52. Prepare for special evenings with him with special dinner and exclusive time (no children permitted).
53. Take care of your skin, especially your face. The face is center of attraction.
54. If you not satisfied intimately, talk to him and tell him. Help him or provide resources, don’t wait until matters become worse.
55. Ask Allah to strengthen and preserve the bonds of compassion and love between the two of you, every day, every prayer. Ask him to protect that bond from Shaytaan. When a lesser devil destroys the love between spouses, he is the most beloved of Shaytaan. Nothing works like du’ah, and love only exists between spouses where Allah instills it.
56. Don't EVER compare your husbands to other husbands! For example don't say, "well her husband doesn't do that, why do you ..." (thats a killer!)
57. Be happy with what you have because no one is perfect. If you want perfection, wait until you enter Jannah together inshaAllah--and of course, vice versa!
58. Strive for Allah's love first and foremost! if all wives try to seek Allah's love and pleasure, surely, they can keep their husbands love too. And remember--if Allah loves you, the angels will love you, and the entire creation will love you.
59. If you pack a lunch for your husband to take to work, from time to time sneak in a little love note or sweet poem. If he doesn't take a lunch, leave the note somewhere else for him to find, like in his briefcase, or wallet or on the car steering-wheel
60. Wake him up for Qiyam ul-Layl (in the last third of the night) and ask him to pray with you.

source: http://www.ilmfruits.com/60-ways-to-keep-your-husbands-love/

amirah80

*Fear Allah*

Yep A_Brother dont forget that:)LOL I will not print this one out. LOL:) Just joking.
It definetly takes two if we all can do this we will live in harmony.

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
:ma::ma::ma: very nice advice i hope all brothers follow respect ur advice :rolleyes: jazak Allahu khayra for sharing.

>>Yasmin<<

Mashallaah!

Assalamu Alaykum brother!

What u have picked up for us muslim brothers and sisters is great! I shall follow the 60 ways to keep the love of ur husband throughly! :) i have copied and pasted this. I will also give the 60 ways to love wife to my fiance to read! :hijabi:

Inshallaah, i will be on the verge of gettin married so i must follow this for Allah (swt) sake. Alhamdulilah! :hearts:

Im sure us Sistaz do appriciate what you have done for us!

Jazakallah Brother! :mashallah:

:wasalam:

Sista Yasmin :blackhijab:

Believer

Assalumu Aleykum,
I agree with Sister Yasmin, its just perfect...seen as there is no such thing as perfect… sisters are left to dream :p jokes I’m sure there are some...ahem*one in a trillion good brothers out there.

27. Make jokes. If you’re not naturally funny, go on the internet and read some jokes, and then tell them to him.
haha that literally cracked me up. Just imaging her, out of nowhere, cracking up "knock-knock" jokes from google. ahahahaha

34.Tell your husband you love him, many, many times. Aisha (رضالله عنها) narrated that the Prophet (صلي الله عليه وسلم) used to ask her how strong her love for him, she said like “a knot.” And the next time he would ask her, “How is that knot?” He also used to reply to her saying, “Jazzakillah, O Aishah, wallahi, you have not rejoiced in me as I have rejoiced in you.”
awww i love Prophet Mohammed! :hearts:

36. Keep fit and take care of your health so you will remain a strong mother, wife, cook and housekeeper, inshaAllah you will not get FAT and frumpy.
37. Refine and cultivate good mannerisms i.e do not whine, don’t laugh or talk too loud or walk like an elephant.
thats insulting. naturally if she gives birth her hips will go wider and put on wieght! If she puts on weight after birth would you love her any less?
elephant??? that’s so rude!

53. Take care of your skin, especially your face. The face is center of attraction.

This raises a question. It may be silly but I have to ask. If the face is the center of attraction, why don’t we have to cover it? I mean we have to cover our feet...our faces is more beautiful then our feet :shymuslima1:

Was Salamun Aleykum