60 ways to make your Wife happy :)

aeeshafarhana

Assalamua laykum!!!
Insha'Allah you can send this video to my husband... I want that my husband will realize all his doings that sometimes makes me feel sad and bad,and the worst makes my tears fell on my checks,and he doesnt even notice it (seem he dont care at all when I cries)...please i want this copy to my husband...Can you do me a favor please to share this video to him ( i dont want that im the ojne who will send this video to him.because he might get angry on me).... Insha'Allah my husband will do all the positve..May Allah bless us,subhana wata' Allah...

Thankz...

Assalamu aleikum mashallah i watched this video awhile ago
jazaakallah kheir for sharing it.

It doesnt hurt at all to be reminded :)

Brothers take notes

Assalamu aleikum wrwb

muharram23

Staff member
Assalamua laykum!!!
Insha'Allah you can send this video to my husband... I want that my husband will realize all his doings that sometimes makes me feel sad and bad,and the worst makes my tears fell on my checks,and he doesnt even notice it (seem he dont care at all when I cries)...please i want this copy to my husband...Can you do me a favor please to share this video to him ( i dont want that im the ojne who will send this video to him.because he might get angry on me).... Insha'Allah my husband will do all the positve..May Allah bless us,subhana wata' Allah...

Thankz...

Sister Salamu alaykum,
I ll do it for you inshAAllah. How can i get in contact with him?

Barakallahu feek

Muharram