Annie

:salam2: Hey every1 u k! n does any1 av 786's nasheeds please can u send me them.
to me REMOVED that be awesome so thankz if ucan help if nt 2 wori!
:muslim_child: thank u!

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
:salam2: Hey every1 u k! n does any1 av 786's nasheeds please can u send me them.
to me REMOVED that be awesome so thankz if ucan help if nt 2 wori!
:muslim_child: thank u!

:salam2:
i wud advise u not 2 lisen 2 786 nasheeds because they use musical instruments in their nasheeds which is not allowed in islam:astag:
sorry plz don't take it the wrong way. i hope i have not upset u in any way and please forgive me if i did.

Narrated Abu ‘Amir or Abu Malik Al-Ash’ari that he heard the Prophet saying, “From among my followers there will be some people who will consider
illegal sexual intercourse, the wearing of silk, the drinking of alcoholic drinks and the use of musical instruments, as lawful. And there will be some people who will stay near the side of a mountain and in the evening their shepherd will come to them with their sheep and ask them for something, but they will say to him, ‘Return to us tomorrow.’ Allah will destroy them during the night and will let the mountain fall on them, and He will transform the rest of them into monkeys and pigs and they will remain so till the Day of Resurrection.”

The hadith mentioned above is narrated by Imam Bukhari (Volume 7, Book 69, Number 494v).

:wasalam: