786...?

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum Wa Rahmet Allah Wa barakatu

:salam2:
Wow, this site can really make one benifit. I never even knew that numbers can symbolize or mean something.

Thank you for letting me know, its nice to learn something new.

Walsalam

zakiyah

muslim sis
jazakallah kheir for sharing.i always thought 786 is short of BISMILLAH HIRAHMA NIRAHEEM.:shymuslima1:
MAY ALLAH SWT FORGIVE US AMEEN:tti_sister:

thanx once again:SMILY126::SMILY105::SMILY126::SMILY105::SMILY126::SMILY105:

sadia_21

salam alaikum

Jazakallah khair...
This was really needed for all of us to read.
Mostly in indian-and pakistani belief this is seen...Don't know how things are just innovated like that only.Weird.

Hope we follow the right path. Ameen.

Take care.
Allah hafiz*

amirah80

*Fear Allah*

Fatwa 259 IQA

The number 786 means 786 and nothing more
Salam
What does the number 786 mean. Please be detialed. I heard it does not mean Bimillah and I would like to know why not..
Salam

The number 786 means 786 and nothing more!

When Allah or His messenger want to teach us something, they do so in the clearest way, far from puzzles and mystery numbers. All the efforts made by some Muslims to count letters and relate them to numbers are nothing but a waste of time. Sometimes they do so with good intention to show that our deen is great. Indeed our deen is great, and not in need of such erroneous approaches.

Islam Q&A
Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid

m.r.sidiqui

Add somthing to this

Dear bro & Sis,
It is really a informative article may Allah SWT make his or her knowledge more. I wantedd to add on this article which i want to give to all the people who prefer i writing 786 or 92 etc, that can we all people make our name into numerical like arshad = 123, or Abd al Rahman = 99. Yes and what will happen if this thing get familiar to your friends and they start calling you by that number like hey 99 or hii 123. WOULD YOU LIKE IT?? Most probably you would say NO, so if that number which is not liked by you, how could you adopt that number for the most precious thing which creater had created. Would you think that doing all this our creater would be happy with please think twice before using these number. These are the steps shaitan to make muslim away from Quran. And he (shaitan)(devil) is succeeding in his act so please do what the Nabi PBUH has done and ordered us to do.Thanks
Jazzakallah Khair

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
Dear bro & Sis,
It is really a informative article may Allah SWT make his or her knowledge more. I wantedd to add on this article which i want to give to all the people who prefer i writing 786 or 92 etc, that can we all people make our name into numerical like arshad = 123, or Abd al Rahman = 99. Yes and what will happen if this thing get familiar to your friends and they start calling you by that number like hey 99 or hii 123. WOULD YOU LIKE IT?? Most probably you would say NO, so if that number which is not liked by you, how could you adopt that number for the most precious thing which creater had created. Would you think that doing all this our creater would be happy with please think twice before using these number. These are the steps shaitan to make muslim away from Quran. And he (shaitan)(devil) is succeeding in his act so please do what the Nabi PBUH has done and ordered us to do.Thanks
Jazzakallah Khair

Salam

Jazak Allah Khair. Good Point and it is also a form of bid'ah. If we were to use this numbers it would have clearly been written. Islam is not a religion of confusion and trying to calculate based of numbers and try to formulate ideas based off of that is confusing. Islam is simple no need to complicate things. But in that sames regards Jazak Allah Khair for this thread because I never knew about using 786 for it was informative I just hate that some muslims actually entertain this by accepting this into their lifestyle.:astag: