9/11 truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

I am not part of any organized group. I have researched and read and spoken to people and I have prayed. The truth sets us free.
Why are Muslims submitting to an act against humainity that they never did?

dianne

Salam,

US needs better leadership – Mahathir Mohammad (Malaysia ex-Prime Minister)

Wassalam

loveislam1

Asalam Alikoum brothers ans sisters
I agree with sis miraj, i pretty much take everything the media and us government say as bologna, and am not a part of any organization other than our muslim mmah allhamdullilah since they are sincerely on the haqq I appreciate all the efforts of the professors and scientists and piolets and engineers, I however dont see any of it changing or coming out so to speak because it will take the army of al mehdi to defeat them from what I understand wa Allahu alym. May ALLAH subhana wa ta'ala guide all of those invocved in the movement to the COMPLETE truth. more importantly the truth of the end days, the politics of islam and the truth of allah subhana wa tlaa;a and his last messenger ameen May HE guide us all to truth justice wisdom and the true relaity and not be fooled by evil immoral propgandist ameen.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
:salam2:

Although I have open mind about these things,

PEople must realise that some gullible and ignorant Muslims may be misled or duped by various governmental organisations. That there are actual groups which have bad beliefs that often were sponsored by the CIA or MI5 once upon a time.

This happens a lot throughout the world's secret services. - Someone a few layers down is on the payroll of CIA or MI5. So, this idea that Muslims simply appear and do great big terrorst atrocities is not true.

The problem with various ideas about 911 is that some of them are completely false. And some Muslims end up looking silly for believing in them. i.e. that all there were no Jews in the Twin Towers, that Jews conspire to do 9/11 etc. Its silly because on this very website we have several former Jewish people who have become Muslim and amonst those critical of zionist Jusaism are many Jewish intellectuals.

Wasalam.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

My brother has the information and he is out of the country. I do not wish to interrupt his vacation by asking him to give me a link. Please be patient with me..i have it all mummbled up in my brain.

Loose change third edition is great!

marzuki mohamed

hmm..bro mirajmon let me guess..

it's quite hard to explain or give the answer....

my 20cent conspiracy theories.. US know it's going to happen-but let's it happen-to secure/have a concrete reason. can i say this??

**point :who did this?

hmm..another 20cent.. the way that's twin tower 'fall' is kind a normal way they use to destroy old building by using dynamite. can i say this 2??

bro mabsoot,

need your help to explain your comment below? maybe with e.g.

PEople must realise that some gullible and ignorant Muslims may be misled or duped by various governmental organisations. That there are actual groups which have bad beliefs that often were sponsored by the CIA or MI5 once upon a time

wasalam.

Status
Not open for further replies.