91 year old Egyptian women who dedicated her life to teaching Quran.

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
Salaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi,

A 91 year old lady in Alexandria, Egypt dedicated her life teaching her fellow sisters how to read and understand the Quran voluntarily.

[yt]U_ds1apYcBU[/yt]

Finally, something positive and beautiful in the news..

elysetexel

What an amazing video, it really made my day. And such a strong woman, at the age of 91. amazing!!

Jazakallah kairan for sharing!

salaam:hijabi:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

That had to be the sweetest thing I have seen. So very sweet. I now have a role model.

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:
Indeed teaching the Qur'an and Islam is one of the sweetest thing in this world...May ALLAH TALA reward this lady and may HE give her the strength to spread Islam more and more..
JAZAKALLAHU KHAIR
Fee amanillah

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Allahu Akbar!

A 91 year old lady in Alexandria, Egypt dedicated her life teaching her fellow sisters how to read and understand the Quran voluntarily.

[yt]U_ds1apYcBU[/yt]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:salam2:

:ma:

~May Allah swt blessed :SMILY252:her
with super good health and strength~Amin!

Thank you for sharing this
good video,
brother.
:jazaak:

Take care!
~Wassalam :)

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram

[yt]U_ds1apYcBU[/yt]

:salam2: it was an honour for me to see this short video, our old people are our treasures, please take care of them. May Allah reward her :tti_sister:

lovefordeen

:salam2: it was an honour for me to see this short video, our old people are our treasures, please take care of them. May Allah reward her :tti_sister:

wa'aikum assalaam sister

may Allah reward this lady and ppl like her who do so much for islam and set a beautiful example for us masha'allah..

Sulikha

Tawakal-Allal-Allah
:salam2:

:ma: She is blessed, May Allah reward her Janatul Firsdows. May Allah give her full health to keep up:tti_sister:

Very lovely :hearts: