:(

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic
:salam2: Sister,

You benefited us a lot a couple of days ago in the ''ketchup'' debate!!

May Allah subhanahu wa taala grant you patience and wisdom, and bring happiness in your family forever.

amyaishazouaoui

well if u need a chemistry tutorial then i guess u can pm me but i need to go off and read about how to make tnt on my stove at home ..(((((btw this is a joke and u should laugh)))))

i mean make beans

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic
:salam2:

TNT is a no-no sis :astag: , especially these days. We`re not allowed to talk about it on this forum, or we`ll be banned. :SMILY138:

Take some time off and :tti_sister: and :muslim_child: , and don`t be :girl3: .

amyaishazouaoui

subhanallah

:salam2:

life is sooooo ironical.......just as i am about to give up....my friends sister phnes me from london coz he has a friend who is interested in islam....and wants t talk to a convert.........yes me of all people........ oh and this girl is going out with an ....algerian.... how more crazy can this world get??????

:subhanallah: :shahadah:

I told her that if she believes with however little she knows about islam to convert....what else can i say to her. If she believes say shahadah and then learn how to pray.

:wasalam:

carrot and stick??????

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum salam

Firstly, she should learn about ISlam from good Muslim Sisters.

She should not concern herself with getting married or brothers pestering her for that.

She must learn about Islam and know more about it, this will help inform her of what sort of person she should marry.

When person does marry, they should NEVER rush such things, look at the family of the man, his friends etc.. she should have a Mahram, and if her parents are not against Islam etc, there is no matter if she gets feedback from them and involve them in her decision. Those who say opposite to this are simply being extreme and going against what Islam says.

Wasalam

amyaishazouaoui

i warned her about the algerian thing...she has known him for 4 months but only as sami...no surname nothing...i will make sure my mate looks after her....i can see this one going somewhere ive been but never wish any one to go