A Beautiful Hadith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
I second that.

:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu....

i found this hadith is not even a weak or fabricated narration,it is BASELESS!!.May Allah reward this brother who helped me find the truth about it.

Abu Umar said:
These hadiths are not authentic, in fact, they are complete fabrications. This is what Sheikh Saalih al-Munajjid said about them:

In the same article, he provides authentic narrations regarding what happens in the grave:
As for the hadeeth which you quoted, it is not narrated in any of the reliable books of Sunnah, and we have not found it with any isnaad, saheeh (sound) or da’eef (weak). Rather it is something that appears in some chat rooms or on some sites with no proof. Perhaps some ignorant person wrote it himself then attributed it to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), to encourage the people to respect the Qur’aan and pay attention to it, but these people do not know that telling lies about the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) is one of the worst of sins that doom a person to the Fire of Hell, and the good intention does not remove the burden of sin for those who tell lies and fabricate ahaadeeth as if the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said them. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Telling lies about me is not like telling lies about anyone else. Whoever tells a lie about me deliberately, let him take his place in Hell.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari (1291) and Muslim (4).

http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/93151

Notice how the fabricated narrations take parts of truthful hadiths and mix them up with falsehood.

-

Please a mod should add this to the main post!!

Status
Not open for further replies.