A Bouqet of Nasheeds

SpangledStarz

:salam2:

Eid Mubarak and I hope you enjoy these! :blackhijab:
Remember these inspire youths to increase faith :)

If there are any you would like to hear, please recommend :)

And of course, the most beautiful words of all are in the Quran. Listen to this beautiful recitation!

[yt]nLjzfSw_u5s[/yt]

Hope you enjoyed them! :muslim_child:

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum All,

Please note these comments are neither directed towards the originator of this thread nor towards the Nasheeds (I haven’t heard/played them!)

I don’t particularly like Nasheeds & I have to take a lot of stick from Muslims about it. Coming from a musical background to me a lot of Nasheeds (particularly with Music) are nothing but badly written poetry being sung out of tune and so on & a lot of these dudes/dudettes (intentional pun on the words Muslims & Muslimahs) wouldn’t make it in the mainstream industry because the stuff being put out is diabolical to say the least.

I have seen some videos where these folks are simply incredible & If you MUTE the sounds you wouldn’t be able to tell (by the pictures) if this was anything Islamic.

I don’t mean to hurt anyone’s feeling but MUSIC is Haram (despite opinions which are out there by various scholars) and being aware of Music & Singing I am simply giving my opinion which all have a right to disagree with.

SpangledStarz

Indeed it is as is everyone else's. But do remember many youth find it easier to remember to be on the right track by nasheeds rather than bieng simply reminded.

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

You are gracious and kind.

Absolutely! Everyone has a right to have an opinion and right to disagree; particularly in my case as my opinions are generally based on lack of knowledge and experience and tainted by bias (not matter how hard I try to avoid)…

However when the Qur’aan/Hadeeth & judgement of knowledgeable and trust worthy Islamic scholars are mentioned then my opinions should be particularly tossed & thrown out as utter rubbish.

And if my opinions happen to agree with them then still the former should be taken as a guide.

talibulislam

am agree with u F b i

some time we think we r doing our good job & getting close to allah,best thing 4 that is recite quran or read book of hadith & share with it,lots of hamdo sunna nowdays seem more sound like regular songs,its modifiedso people could listen,same as islamic fashion shows at so many places started with good intention but end up merging with phtographers,media & less islmaic rules mean modification,we need to know & see where we r heading or where we gona end,shatan waits on your way.we all know this aint no service of islam,nasheed make u cry so as quran which is true word of( god & good )& u don't even know at what level u standing in eyes of allah.so i hope our deen don't become busness like others just to bring customers into it & attraction into it through modifications & competetion in the capitol market insh'allah

ShaheedU

Extinct
salaam,
im with Globalpeace on this one, i dont really like nasheeds, but for a different reason to the brother, which is that i dont like any of that soppy lovey dovey stuff.

i do have a problem with some of these nasheeds.

the first one) Music
the 2nd one) Cant see anything wrong with it, but i dont like zain Bikha. Allaah knows best.
3rd one) Come on, Be serious. what the hell is this rubbish? plus music.
4th one) ewww.
5th one) percussion instruments still equals music.
6) i absolutely love this little guy.

2,4,and 6 are opinions.

whomsoever allaah guides, none will misguide. and whosoever allaah leads astray, none will guide.

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....

I agree with global peace but I do like nasheeds as long as they are don't include music music or duff as they're both haram.

:wasalam:

SpangledStarz

All odds are against me, I guess. I'll just have to....delete them apart number six? I cant really recognize music, so I've been listening to it all this time...If there are any you would like to hear...just tell me :)

ShaheedU

Extinct
salaam,

come on sis, were not against u, im against sami yusuf and his merry men that produce this rubbish.

i think the zain bikha and dawud wharnsby is allright as well as ahmad saud.

SpangledStarz

Alright alright. But they aren't coming back up. I have always known Sami Yusuf is an MTV star type of muslim. And the others as well. May allah guide us to the true path inshallah.

Oh well. Thanks for telling me :D.