Video A brother wrestle with Islam

ilmseeker

JazaakAllah for sharing, will watch insha'Allah. :)

I saw this brother's profile the other day!! Masha'Allah! May Allah reward him greatly for his efforts! :)

rfoudil

Assalam alaikum
Nice story but the third episode did not finish to the end is there a problem with it. please let me know how to watch the third tape

Ibrahim Mohamad

thank you

I am touched by your story becouse am in your position right now. I converted to Islam in November 2005 but untill today my family has never know i work very hard to stay a float among hatefull radical Christians at home at work and in school but i choose to remain pasive. your video made me ask one question untill when shall i remain like this? well am still thinking...

maymun

9:32 fain woud they put out the light of allah with their mouths, but allah disdaineth <aught> save that he shall perfect his light, however much the disbelievers are averse.

9:33 he it is who hath sent his messenger with the guidance and the religion of truth, that he may cause it to prevail over all religion, however much the idolaters may be averse.
jazakalaahu khair for sharing by this beautiful video may allah reward u

wasalaamu alikum

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

alhamdullillah i dont have this problem.because i went on the offensive instesad of the defensive .you know its easier for me to become stronger when someone is resisting.arent we entitled to live our lives the way our creator wants .life and death is in his hans .know that idf the entire mankind
wnated to do you good. they would be unable,except as Allah wills and vice versa .so what fear .but dont be reckless like me use wisdom .dont be afraid and Allah is watching. ill pray for you .same for me pls.