a call to the muslim ummah

AlQurtubi

Banned
The contradictions will stay among us sister TheKnowledgeSeeker. We have to get through them and get united. Time will get tougher and tougher. There is no way to run now. Either hold islam fully or go to hell. There will be no way in between like its now.

We will be seeing Too many wars in near future and till after the arrival of Mehdi. We can see the wars going on all over the world and eventually in these wars, muslims will be led by Mehdi very soon. Things are looking very clear.

So, we need to hold tight together. WE have to make our way through these differences. I know its hard, but not impossible.

safiya58

Groups i mean the sunni, shi'a, and ect. I just don't think uniting as one nation won't work. For the why not part sister look around the Muslim countries and maybe you might see what i see. Also think about the people who convert to Islam. Muslims are around the world and from every aspect about life. At the end, may Allah SWT make us strong in faith.

yes many bad stuff is happening in the muslim countries, I will not talk about what exactly. But even if the majority of the muslims follow their desires instead of Quran and sunnah there are also few muslims who follow the last. and with dawa and an good example we can "save" our brothers and sisters who forget their din.... The prophet also gave dawah and through it the ummah become biger and bigger when even the most brutal mushriks accepted Islam why should it not be possible that the muslims of today can turn back to Islam again? I didn´t forget the converts but now most of them also me live in western countries . when the natios would be united, it wouldn´t be a desaventage for them... in opposite.... the jews are also all around the world and still they have their own state called Israel... Allah wants us to be strong to be a society which is in the middle of the other societies (from sura al baqara but I don´t know exactly the aya)

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
damn I think I´m crazy

Not at all sister...

The human mind at times tends to numb its own abilities to imagine a matter which might scare it...in reality though..we both know..that the human mind fears the thought of any that may discipline it :)

We all experience this at one degree or another..and it is far from craziness!

:wasalam: