**A Catholic Priests Take On Muslim Marriage Annualment in France**

ShyHijabi

Salaam,

I've not read the article but am familiar with the marriage annulment in France. The brother in question violated many Muslim laws and behaved un-Islamically. He accused his wife of not being a virgin because she did not bleed upon intercourse. This is forbidden in Islam, This is an excerpt form fatwa I found:

For all of these reasons and others, it is not permissible for a man to doubt his wife’s chastity because she does not bleed when he first has intercourse with her. The fact that there is no bleeding does not mean that she is not chaste, just as the presence of bleeding does not mean that she is chaste, because some women have surgery to repair the hymen

http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/60235/virgin%20bleed

Later on the woman admitted to not being a virgin but the very reason he showed suspicion is the method used by kuffir. I am appalled by this man's behavior and his method of shaming a woman he saw fit to have intercourse with but was disatisfied because she did not bleed on their wedding night.

Wasalaam

~Sarah

blackivy393

i find this very aweful, people are basing virginity on if you bleed or not. everyone doesnt bleed, even if they have a hymen. i think people expect lots and lots of blood. plus if you are in the mood to " do it"and not being rushed its not even suppose to hurt supposedly

moonnah

So did this groom become a sex expert over night? Or was he not a virgin?
Usually when 2 "virgins" get together it is vary awkward and a lot of not knowing what to do. Atleast it was for me and dh.