A da'eef hadith, but it depicts ISIS?

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
:salam:

I came across this hadith:

"It is related on the authority of ‘Ali ibn Abi Talib (may Allah ennoble his countenance): ‘When you see the black flags, remain where you are and do not move your hands or your feet (It’s a common phrase meaning: “Stay put and don’t get involved in the fighting”). Thereafter there shall appear a feeble folk to whom no concern is given. Their hearts will be like fragments of iron. They are the representatives of the State (Aṣ'ḥab al-Dawla). They will fulfill neither covenant nor agreement. They will invite to the Truth, though they are not from its people. Their names will be agnomens [i.e., Abu Mus'ab, Abu Bakr, etc.], and their ascriptions will be to villages (or places) [i.e., al-Misri, al-Harrani, al-Baghdadi, etc.]. Their hair will be long like that of women. [They shall remain so] till they differ among themselves, and then Allah will bring forth the truth from whomever He wills."

Is this the ISIS being described? Their names are like kunya (AbuBakr), and also like names of places (Al-Benghazi). Also, they are not at all people who are following the Truth.

????