A dream about beloved prophet(sallalahu 'alyhi wasallam)

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
:salam2:
I am so overwhelmed!
I have not been a good muslim lately,still I had a dream about beloved Prophet(sallahu 'alyhi wasalllam) and Hazrat Ali(radi allahu anhu) and an assembly of sahabas(ridwanullahi ta'ala alyhim ajma'een), yesterday night.I remembered I cried in that dream and the rahmah of the prophet(sallahu 'alyhi wasallam) towards his (salllahu 'alyhi wassallam)'s ummah was apparent from his(sallahu 'alyhi wassallam)'s face.I cannot describe the face but I felt it and I am dead sure it was them I dreamt about.
I wonder why I dreamt of them inspite of me being a reckless person nowadays?I am thakful about this dream to Allah though.Alhamdulillah!Alhamdulillah!
Ma'salam.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam:,

mashallah. if u really saw prophet :saw2:, maybe Allah wants you to obey Him completely and leave all evil habits. sometimes not-so-good muslims see prophet :saw: in their dreams. and Allah is Most-Merciful, All-Wise.

choose Allah over His servants, Hereafter over this world, halaal over haraam. start a new beginning brother.

may Allah help you.

stargazer

Clear Skies!
If you have really seen the prophet SAW then know this hadheeth

Sayyiduna Abu Huraira (may Allah be pleased with him) reports that the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) said: He who saw me in a dream has certainly seen me, for Shaytan can not take my form. [Sahih al-Bukhari & Sahih Muslim]

Happy for Ya :)

Wassalam

Hana Askar

Salaa Allahu A'laihi wa Salaam

Masha'Allah Masha'Allah MASHA'ALLAH ......!!!!!! :ma:
Ur so lucky Masha'Allah .. :):):)

rightpath_357

Awwwww!!!!!! Your so lucky!!!!!!
SubanAllah!!!!!!
Allah must be trying to steer you onto the right path again bro- so keep this dream with you always- it's a blessing. :ma:

Salam:D

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
:salam2:
@sister Tabassum
It was like in a mosque which I almost always see in my deams with some variations like hieght etc,he (sallahu 'alyhi wasallam) and Hazrat Ali(radi allahu anhu) were standing side by side , a khutbah was going on and some people were sitting there inside the mosque.Someone said to me its the prophet(sallahu 'alyhi wasallam) and Hazrat 'Ali(radiallahu anhu) there and instantaneously I started crying and the dream then moved into another dream(I see a lot of dreams when I sleep lol).
@ all
I guess I have to change my ways now.Revert back to what I was.Alhamdulillah for everything.