A dream...

Muslim-life

Always Alhamdulilah
Salam o alikom warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu-

Dear sisters and brothers in islam.. I just want to ask if anyone here know how to interpret dreams..

Because there is a dream I really want to know what does mean..

If anyone knows- please let me know..

Wasalamo alikom

Love You All For the Sake Of Allah Ta'ala
:hijabi:

D.Ahmed

Believer
Salam o alikom warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu-

Dear sisters and brothers in islam.. I just want to ask if anyone here know how to interpret dreams..

Because there is a dream I really want to know what does mean..

If anyone knows- please let me know..

Wasalamo alikom

Love You All For the Sake Of Allah Ta'ala
:hijabi:

:salam2:

No one here has the ability to interpret dreams sister, I believe it was only Prophet Yusuf (as) had that ability.
My advice is don't read too much into dreams chances are it's probably things you we're already thinking of with you're subconscious mind mixed with other things. :)
tc
:wasalam:

Muslim-life

Always Alhamdulilah
Salam alikom brother..

That's right- but it's the only time I care about a dream..

I don't at all see so many dream.. But as I know, dreams can sign anything..

and there are ulamas and shekikh (scholars) who can interpret dreams as I know..

And I just thought maybe someone knew one :)

But otherwise thanks for the advice.. :D

Wasalam alikom

FreedomFighter

:salam2:

i have these books on dream interpretation according to the Qur'an and sunnah. its not mine, i dont know where its now. maybe somewhere in the house. if you want, i can look for it, then maybe there is an explanation for your dream. so you can tell me if you want to know and inshaAllah i will look for the books and see if i can help you.

yafash

Asalam alaykum,,

As far as I know Dreams are of 3 types: From Allah, From shaytan and from our thoughts.

If it is from Allah it would be a dream that gives one happines, if from shaytan it gives one fear, while from our thoughts could be anything we r thinking of.....

But remember the only part of Prophethood remaining are the true dreams which is only for the Truthful believers

aaiwang

Searching by google :
I have found some site informed that Book written by Ibn Sirin "Tafseer Al-Ahlam al-Kabier", he wrote:
According to experts ta'bir, there are three kinds of dreams:

1. Events that enliven the right going after a dream, and this does not require treatment.

2. Dream of vanity or the devil game, which is a dream that can not be described by people who dream. It's meant who dreamed not able to remember the order or the way the story is a dream. Dream such as this is considered vanity and not have any meaning or takwil.

3. Desire lust. As we know there are three lust, lust mutmainnah namely, lust lawwamah and lust ammarah. A dream like this happens because the influence of the mind of someone. Do something that he or she dreams day before sleep or when sleep is always reincarnate.

Muslim-life

Always Alhamdulilah
Assalmo alikom people :)

Thank you very much everyone- that's right, i've also read that with the 3 types of dreams ..

and inshaAllah there is just khair (all good)

But thank you very much :) :)

wasalam