A du'a that will save you from hellfire the whole day, Allahu Akhbar, learn this dua

Abdi Alfattah

Allahu Akbar
Asalaamu Aleykum wr wb
First of all I hope you are in your best of iman and health, insha allah.

dear brothers and sisters, I just found a dua that make my face smile, and happy,
and insha allah I hope this also will make you happy, insha allah.

I found the dua in thre forms, Somali script, Somali translation and arabic lamnguage.

I will write it in the roman script, and insha allah I hope some dear brothers and sisters can translate it.

btw this dua is from a book Al Kalimud Dayyib by Al Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah and was reproduced by
Sheikh Muhammad Nasirud-diin A-Albani under the title: Sahih Al Kalimat Adayyib

If any of you have this one home, insha allah help me with translation it to english.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Dua:

Anas said that the Messenger Of Allah(saw) said:

If a person saids this dua eraly on the morning:

"Allahuma inni asbahtu, ushhiduka wa ushhidu hamalata arshika wamalaa'ikataka wajaami'a
khalkhika, annaka antallaahu, laa ilaaha anta, wahdaka laa shariika lak, wa anna Muhammadan abduka wa-rasuuluk."

Allah will save 1/4 of you from the hellfire that day.
if you siad that dua twice then Allah will save 2/4 of you from the hellfire.
and if you say that dua thrice Allah will save 3/4 of you from hellfire
id you say that dua 4 times, Allah will you tottaly save you from hellfire that whole day.

you say also the same on the evening, you just change:
"Allahuma inni asbaxti..."
to
"Allahuma inni amsaytu..."

(Al-Adabul Mufrad, Sahih)

If I have wrote anything wrong, then forgive me, I had to translate some texts from somali to english,
while at the same time I had to translate Somali scipt to Roman script, which's little quite difficult.

Wa'aleykum Wasalaam Warahamtaullahi Wabarakaatuhu
Your brother in islam