a female interested in Islam.plz help her

stranger786

Dream of His Slavery
:bismillah:
:salam2:

I hope every body will be in fine spirits . Plz read a message of a female who want to convert to Islam.Any body in this area can help her.
:jazaak:

------------------------------------------------------------------
Help: Family Hates Islam & Muslims!
Posted by _Thanaa_ on Thursday, September 14, 2006
Comment:
I just wanted to ask what advice people could give me concerning my family...
I live in North Wales, and so I havent been able to find anyone to help me learn to perform Wudu, or to pray.
The really big problem that I have though, is my family.
They really dont like Islam, or Muslims.
The last time they discussed the subject of Islam (you know, how were all terrorists), their opinion was that all Muslims should have to travel on segregated aeroplanes, etc. so that they can only blow each other up.
They know Im interested in Islam, but refuse to be civil about it.
My mum even told me a few weeks ago, that If I ever came home in a Hijab (ie. became a 'proper' muslimah), she'd throw me out.
I intend to revert fully, whatever my parents think, because this is the best faith for me.
How can I not at least try to follow it?
I dont know what to do.
My family are not going to change their minds...
I need some advice then Has anyone else been through a similar experience?

------------------------------------------------

:subhanallah:
:ma:

Stranger786

murlin

Parent hates Muslim

Assalaamualaikum sister,

Al'hamdulliah, ALLAH has opened up your heart and call upon you to revert to Islam. Islam has taught us to respect and love for our parents no matter what they think of us. At this point of time do not indulge in further exchange of words with your parents on Islam. Just practising Islam you believe one step at a time till they could see your positive sides on actual behaviour and actions which will please them, how beautiful Islam has taught you in giving respect and love to your parents.

Pray to ALLAH to gives you strength and patience, Insha'ALLAH HE will show you the way to fullfill your wishes.

awez

ASSALMAULIKUM!!!

Bismillah hirrahman nirraheem(in the name of Allah the most beneficnet and merciful)

Dear,
admirer and lover of islam..welcome to the side of truth,honesty,dedicated faith which prophet mohammed(s.a.w)(pbuh)has brought to us....:)..i read ur message and felt happy to know ur love and respect towards...islam and Allah taalah..first thing i suggest u to be patient with ur family and win their hearts with love,patience and smile...this is the best way to let them know..islam is the religion of spreading love,harmony,smiles..and not killing or destroying one another...
i suggest u to read alot of islamic books so that u can be strong in believing God(ALLAH).it will help u to answer anyones questions...as Allah will be with u and who can stand against the will of Allah...and pls try to clear the diffrences and narrow line between bible and Quran....learn alot from books...and from time to time..just tell ur parents that every messenger of God did the same thing of sending the truth....convince ur parents with giving them much information about islam which is similar in many contexts of teachings of our one of the loved prophet jesus(pbuh)..
I hope i gave u helpful information from my heart...and insha allah im sure Allah will help and guide u...
for further help or anything pls dont hesitate to ask me...pls smile now:)and leave ur worry to Allah he will give u peace....ameen!
mohd.awez

Kayote

Hopefully someone will be able to advise from personal experience.

Best advice I can give is to refer to the video of Amy in the Media section. I think her mum didnot take very nicely to her reverting to Islam.

Ofcourse our duas are with her.

:wasalam:

Solemn_G

A Good book

As-salaamu Alaikum

For the sister who wanted to revert to Islam but could not find any good books to teach her how to pray, I know of a book called Islam:Beleifs and Teachings by Ghulam Sarwar which basically gives you everything you need to know about Islam. How to pray, the 5 pillars, stories of the Prophets, Suras in English and Arabic, etc. It's a very good book for new Muslims, if you can find it some way where you live it will be a great asset to you.

May Allah(S.W.T) continue to guide you aright. Peace be upon you.

shammyshahoo

assalamualaikum.

Dear sister, u r in the right path.do not hesitate...I recommend a good book to read.'daughters of another path' by Carole Anderson Anvy. She is the mother of a revert,Judy Thahire Mohammed Sade. She conducted a survey of reverts to islam by her own interest. Nice book. Please try to get the book and read. U will get confidence. give it to ur mother also. Surely Allah will lead u. u will be in my prayers.

assalamualaikum.

numan

i too read the book Islam:Beleifs and Teachings by Ghulam Sarwar. it is a really nice book do read it as it broadens one's knowledge about islam. :ma:

rayshaud

Know the feeling

I hope all is well with you and you are in good health and spirits.

May Allah bless you and increase your faith. I can be hard especially with family not fully understanding Islam or being engrossed in what Musilms reflect Islam is.

My advice keep your faith to your self for now. Build your iman and your knowledge up first. Slowly improve your PRACTICE of islam. Nobody here is an expert and none of us learned all the rules on the first day. :) Take your time and be patient. The Messenger of Allah has said, more or less, that the reward for patience is nothing...except Paradise.

I didn't quite get from your post if you had actually taken the testimony of faith out loud yet (shahada)?

If not this is the first step in building your relationship with God. Why wait to recognize such a Kind and Merciful God. You don't need to be formal and make it a big show, just say it to yourself as God as the Witness,

There is nothing worthy of worship but Allah,
and Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah.

Ash hadu an laaa illaha, illAllah wa
Ash hadu ana Muhammadur Rasoolullah.

What if you die without recognizing Him? WIll you tell Him if was going to recognize you God but i was waiting for....

Don't let anyone hold you back. You don't have to live up to the 'standard'. You don't have to be perfect all at once. Nobody is. But, pronouncing your faith is crucial to your entry to Islam.

May Allah make me and you understand the importance of the testimony of Faith .
Ameen

M

muslimen

salam al wrb thanaa;

Please sister visit : www.islam-qa.com you will find all ansewrs and exmples wich will give you inchallah the faith to overcome all kinds of situations.

I'm very honored to ask you that if you accept i want to get married with you sister.

My name is Najib; 26 years old; never married; graduated from hight school of management an work in marketing field since 2003.

Ihope from allah to get married with a muslim convert to build a muslim family on love; respect ...

exuse me if my english is not perfect

your brother .

salam al wrb

mansooranwar

Welcome Sister

:wasalam: (Assalam O alakum)

MashaAllah all the good advises you received are so valueable, what I have learnt from my good muslim friends that we need to continuely read real life stories of the Companions of the prophet:saw2:( May Peace and blessing of Allah shower upon him in abondance)as they are to us like the guiding stars and many things becomes clear for us. Pray also for the Ummah of prophet :saw2: those who have received the message and who are looking to receive it yet....

Abu Juwairiya

assalamualaikum.

Dear sister, u r in the right path.do not hesitate...I recommend a good book to read.'daughters of another path' by Carole Anderson Anvy. She is the mother of a revert,Judy Thahire Mohammed Sade. She conducted a survey of reverts to islam by her own interest. Nice book. Please try to get the book and read. U will get confidence. give it to ur mother also. Surely Allah will lead u. u will be in my prayers.

assalamualaikum.

I am happy to enclose the above book here for you and anyone else to read and benefit from the sister's knowledge and experience.

Attachments

• Daughters of Another Path, 221 Pages.pdf
    6.9 MB · Views: 1