A Few Questions...

zainabj

:salam2:

Hi, I think this is my first ever thread... But I had a few questions that I wanted to ask....

1. I know Tatooing is not allowed... But I wanted to know if theres an exception if you are getting a Tattoo for your Husband and no one else would be able to see it.

2. Is Belly Button piercing allowed? Again if its only for your Husband and obviously no one else would be able to see it.

3. I heard dying your hear is allowed does that mean you can get highlights done or is it only when your hair turns grey you can dye it accept black? I dont know if I've got the facts right... Please correct me.

4. I read a lot about Shia and Sunni muslims because I didn't know anything about it until a couple of days back... I talked to my parents and they said that all they see everyone as a Muslim... which I think is right to because like it doesnt matter what we call ourselves because at the end of the day we all are muslim who believe in one Allah. So I guess my question is... Is it really that extreme for relationships between Shia and Sunni Muslims e.g. can't get married between the two and so on? Because I am a Sunni and I have a Shia friend and my cousin told me I couldnt even talk to my friend just because my friend is a Shia... but I argued saying I have friends that are non-muslims so why cant I have a friend thats a Shia a muslim?

Erm... Yeah I think thats enough for now:)... I'd really appreciate any answers on the questions.

Thanks!

strive-may-i

:wasalam:
You are welcome here, like I was welcome here. Learn and earn for Janna :)

You can use search feature to get answers, often. Here are the other TTI Links for your question.

1. Tattoo -
Rules on leaving tattoo on a body after finding out..
Rulings, difference - Tattoo v/s Henna

2. Body Piercing
Click Here - Thread 'Body Piercing'

3. Hair Dying
Hair Dying - Avoid Black and better also to avoid dying it back to natural color of hair for your race, to avoid giving false impression.

4. The shia difference exists, But how to deal with them, thats subtle, and you cannot take a inhumane approach. You will have to take some time out , search here and read ... :)

Hope this helps.

P.S: Removing Hair - For women. Rules differ for men

Ershad

Assalamu Alaikkum wa rahamatullahi wa barakatuhu,

Regarding Shia, you can be kind to them. You can use the opportunity to give Daw'ah to them and call them upon Sunnah. Regarding relationship, just a question? We, believe marriage as a union for the sake of Allah. There are some fundamental differences between Shia and Sunnis in belief. Do you think a man and woman can unite upon falsehood? If you give up something or someone for Allah, Allah will replace it with something better. I don't know the legal Sharia ruling regarding this. But, most Ulema advice against such relationship where the belief system is fundamentally different in some aspects. Even, the way shia and sunnis pray is different. Do you think there will be harmony in such a relationship?