A first posting

Mokat

when i read your message i felt my heart beat more rapidly, and at the same time, felt ashamed. I cannot imagine your loss. I hear of innocent deaths but this is the first time where someone has lost some so close that i can talk to; though be it over the net.
If we had swapped places, i would have been ranting and accusing and hating, you are very magnanimous in dealing with the loss of your loved one.
i wish the events in July never happen, its always been elsewhere other peoples problems. But this time it really hit home.
i feel quite depressed writing this message, i wish something like this never happens again.
ill be happy to share my life experiences of being a muslim in this country.
i offer my deepest condolences - peace be with you

Destiny_Jannah

peace be upon you David

welcome to the with open arms

and may you find what you are looking for, and Insha'Allah (God willing) you will learn lasting knowledge about Islam.

aicha-moslima

Hello David,

I am very sorry for your lost. May Allah (Subhana wa ta'alla) help you on your journey to help her on her journey....ameen.

I hope you will find all the answers you are looking for. I am very glad that you want to discover Islam on your own. Not, like many people in this world, listen to what is told on the television, etc.
I truly hope that you will find your answers. And if you have any questions...just ask them. I will do my very best to help you.

May Allah (Subhana wa ta'alla) guide you on your journey and may He open the eyes insha'Allah (if Allah is willing) of your lovedones.
I hope we will hear how you are doing and if you have any questions just ask them.

With kind regards,

Aicha