A frequent Question

MutlekM

:salam2:
The most frequent questions are usually about women or that the quran was written by the sahaba of Muhammad P.B.U.H and "that there were several books that contridicted but they burnt all but one":astag:. I know that it is not the truth but what is the truth. May any bro or sis help me know how to awnser the question so i could be able to explain this to other people with same Question.
Thank you
:wasalam:

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
The most frequent questions are usually about women or that the quran was written by the sahaba of Muhammad P.B.U.H and "that there were several books that contridicted but they burnt all but one":astag:. I know that it is not the truth but what is the truth. May any bro or sis help me know how to awnser the question so i could be able to explain this to other people with same Question.
Thank you

After the Quran was compiled into a single volume under the Caliphate of Uthman (RA), all the other remaining pieces on which Quran was written were burnt so that people couldn't create mischief and invent new ayahs etc. As the Quran was successfully compiled as a book, the purpose of preserving these bits a pieces of Quran written here and there was made redundant and there was no point in preserving them anymore.

For a more detailed answer :-
http://www.islam101.com/quran/preservedQ.htm

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
^ yes bro brotherinislam7 is right.

and also so many sahaba knew Quran by heart. how cold they have accepted a thing which is wrong knowing that their iman was perfect?

Shavezsid

Thank you

For Quwstion of : Nauzubillah Quran written by Nabi (Sl.)
Answer is this question is that ofcource Quran is writen by Allah. And no body can make only one Ayat like of quran. You will be shock to know that Nabi (Sl). was not Educated means he can't write or learn but he had No.1 talent whole in world. so how he can write Quran.
for more information concalt to any good Alim who have best knowledge.
If my information is wrong so :astag: but I heared it one good Alim in India

Thanks with regard
Md. Shavez Siddiqui
[email protected]

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
assalmau allaicum wa raahmtullah wa baaraktuuhu

Yes,it is indeed the question that many unbelivers are questioning but however they can not escape from the Truth which is that Quran-Al Kareem can be only written by Allah Almighty,and not from a man,as our ResulAllah s.a.w.s. was also man.

Allah subhan we teala is chalenging unbelivers in many places in Quran,which the question are they able to realive even one simlar ayah of quran SubhanAllah, How Allah is only Wise. Offcourse the answer is undoubtful "No"!!! There are many proffs in nature,cosmos,sience proofs,even in ourselves that Quran is and it can be only Word of Allah.

Dear brother next time when they ask you tell them Inshallah to seek from knowledge,and to study Arabic langauge so that they can see that Quran by its retoric,melody,form can be only the word of Allah,even unbelivers in the time of Prophet Mohammed s.aw.s. were so supries when they heared ayahs from Quran,they even said "This can only be magic thing",they did not knew what to think else, But from their own ignorancy they did not wanted to accept it like the word of Allah,sent to Allah mainkinds.

Isnt Allah Word the pefect Low,isnt gudiance of Islaam the best for all mainkinds, SubhanAllah it is,it is only that unbelivers are turing they back from the truth.

If we take some examples from Holy Quran,like from example ayah " We have craated Heavens with our Power,and verily we are still spreading it". This has also been proven scientificaly.
" This Book is not invented,from Allah it is-it confirms rightness of Books which were revealed before". (10.ayaah 37)

If you have more question,Inshallah you can ask us,alhough noone of us is schoolar.:hijabi:

May Allah bless you

MutlekM

Thanx to all the people who helped me with this topic i learned a lot alhamdullilah and may make our eeman strong AMEEN