a fresh new feeling

pilgrim

Allahu Akbar
:salam2:
Its been two days since i accepted Shahada,and i must say i'm feeling like i'm new born.Today was the first day i fasted and it felt great.I'm currently learning how to pray from one of my muslim sisters.But still there are lot of things that i need to learn.
:wasalam:

Kayote

Masha'Allah thats most wonderful news. Its such a wonderful news when someone comes back to Islam.

May Allah guide you & give you the strength to carry on.

P.S: I think a mod should move this to 'Introduction' as that is where Muslim brothers & sisters introduce eachother & share their good fortune.

assalamo Alaikoum
That's a great news sister. Yes it's a fresh new feeling.
All praise to Allah you revert and you become a muslim :).
Really i am so happy.
Salam to all muslim in Trinidad&Tobago
Lhamdo li Allah

Brother Mabsoot do you remember that dream about Islam in Trinidad&Tobago:)?

WaSalam

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum salam sister pilgrim, may Allah bless you and give you jannatul firdaus..

brother Andalusian, hmm yes i do remember you told me this. :)

wasalam. ..... am so sleepy

Submitter

Mashallah sister welcome to Islam, welcome to our family and welcome to the forum. It's so good to see so many people accepting the truth.

If don't already know, there is an area of this forum where you can find more information on how to perform ablution and the prayer:

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=46

Please don't hesitate to ask us any questions you may have - we're all here to help :)

Once again, congratulations on accepting the truth and joining our ever growing family.