A Girl from Palestine

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ecsfrh8tbk8&feature=player_embedded

Translation:

Diana: All Families Buy things for their daughters except us. we don't buy clothes for Eid nor do we buy them for school. We didn't even buy shoes. there isn't even half a sheikel in our house. if there was any money Mum could have bought us immediately. but there's nothing in our house(crying) if there's anything Mum would have bought us something.

Reporter: Diana welcomed eid with her tears.

Diana: Allah loves us. Allah is Great. Allah is the only one who's Great. All people buy their daughters new clothes except us. Why us ?! But Allah is standing by us. Allah is Great.

------------------------------------

A wish to be "child" like others, but controling and having hope and faith in Allah like elders!!

Some my friends in Gaza collected donations before Eid and by them bought new clothes to many Gazan children whose parents were too poor to buy them anything. At Eid I heard from them it was very nice to see smiles on faces of those kids when they got something new.

I only wish this little princess on they video would be one of those kids.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2:

Mashallah, so sweet is my litlle sister. May Allah subhan we teala remove all sadness from her heart,and may He be her Protector trough her life.

Baarak Allah feekh dear sister for sharing with us and reaminding us on suffer of our Muslim sisters and brothers.

May Allah protect our Ummah. ameen summa ameen

:wasalam:

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

A wish to be "child" like others, but controling and having hope and faith in Allah like elders!!

Some my friends in Gaza collected donations before Eid and by them bought new clothes to many Gazan children whose parents were too poor to buy them anything. At Eid I heard from them it was very nice to see smiles on faces of those kids when they got something new.

JazakAllah khair.

Is the above sister harb's words??

May Allah hasten the relief of Gazan kids
Verily, the help of Allah is near .....

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Is the above sister harb's words??

Yes and sister Harb´s friends in Gaza. :)

I have took part many of they small charity campaings like helping some families get new windows for they homes after war at 2008 - 2009 and buying winter coats and shoes to kids in Gaza. Now we are collecting donations for renting apartments for families whose have lived in tents since last war.

Abu-talib

This makes me cry, I want so much to help these poor kids. But my situation at the moment is not very good. InshaAllah i will make dua for these kids. *crys* such love for allah!!

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
This makes me cry, I want so much to help these poor kids. But my situation at the moment is not very good. InshaAllah i will make dua for these kids. *crys* such love for allah!!

:salam2:

Dua is an excellent way to help those (and every other) oppressed people.

:tti_sister:

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ecsfrh8tbk8&feature=player_embedded

Translation:

Diana: All Families Buy things for their daughters except us. we don't buy clothes for Eid nor do we buy them for school. We didn't even buy shoes. there isn't even half a sheikel in our house. if there was any money Mum could have bought us immediately. but there's nothing in our house(crying) if there's anything Mum would have bought us something.

Reporter: Diana welcomed eid with her tears.

Diana: Allah loves us. Allah is Great. Allah is the only one who's Great. All people buy their daughters new clothes except us. Why us ?! But Allah is standing by us. Allah is Great.

May Allah punish the evil doers and give us victory over them and Bless the Ummah with peace and tranquility. Ameen.:salah:

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
SUBHANALLAH...this brought tears to my eyes....

BUT i am sure that ALLAH AZZAWAJAL is never unjust to any one....:)

NO MATTER WHATEVER BEFALLS ON YOU...IF YOU KNOW YOUR RABB...YOUE LIFE WOULD BECOME SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL:muslim_child:

The below song tells you the same....just wanted to share it as this thread reminded me of it

[yt]3c4Uhep4PtU[/yt]

FEE AMANILLAH