a humble request for Dua

Izzu

:salam2:
OK I thought I wont write about it but we need sincere dua from our brothers and sisters.
Recently we went through a number of hardships (perhaps tests or perhaps punishment) from Allah swt. I am trying to be strong but somehow my strength is waning day by day. Usually I would go before Allah swt and just break down before my rabb but somehow I guess I am not doing it right. Thus need help from my pious brothers and sisters. Please pray for us. Please.
:wasalam:
P.S: perhaps i am posting in the wrong section (sorry if that turns out to be the case).

ShaheedU

Extinct
And on you be peace, and blessings and the mercy of Allaah.

“If Allah Loves a people, He tests them.”This hadith is hasan, and was reported by at-Tirmidhi (4/2396).

Izzu

And on you be peace, and blessings and the mercy of Allaah.

“If Allah Loves a people, He tests them.”This hadith is hasan, and was reported by at-Tirmidhi (4/2396).

I know this hadith brother but I sincerely doubt that I am any good in Allah's eyes.
:wasalam:

NaXuS

Bro Izzu dont loose heart.Keep Allah in ur thoughts n actions n be stead fast.In no case show ur fear to ur wife.When she will see u strong then she will be strengthened n that will make u strong.Be patient n do charity.

May Allah protect u n ur family from every evil n change ur sorrows with joy.Ameen

sharaz

Fear Allah
Salaam,

Stay strong brother will pray for you and hope Allah makes all your worries and hardship go away

"How amazing is the affair of the Muslim! His affairs are all good. If he experiences ease, he is grateful, and that is good for him. If he experiences hardship, he faces it with patience and perseverance, and that is also good for him." (Bukhari)

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
"Verily with hardship comes ease"(94:5). Allah will get you through this. Everyone is going through something, and it might be worse than your present situation. We all have those moments when we feel we cant take it anymore, but if we listen to shaytans whispers, we will be on a path to destruction. Pray, dhikr, read Quran, it really does help. Keep in mind, I am also telling myself this also. You will be in my duaas inshallah,:tti_sister:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Dear Brother Salaam,

All the responses have been so reaffirming. We are indeed fortunate that we are surronded by sincere Muslims.
Sometimes in life it is so difficut to be understood. There are moments when you search and there is no one who can emphatize with our individual issue.
I know your faith is not waning. You have reached out. But, if we did not have moments when we step backwards..it would be impossible later to see how much we have moved forwards.
At moments like this we come out stronger because we release from our daily lives the elements we do not need. This is a time for you to discard the useless from your life.
Believe with all your sprit that Allah is providing for you. Allah is making your mettle stronger.
Prayer is a must...but it is good to laugh. When you can find humor in your situation it becomes easier to deal with. There is a simple adage in the states:
When you hit rock bottom there is only one way: up. Brother as your family here makes dua for you hold on to the Rope of Allah. InshaAllah you will come out stronger.

Izzu

Thanks for all the dua.
how can a person be sad when Allah swt is on his side along with all the brothers and sisters.
Imaan is not waning, alhamdulillah it is getting stronger with every passing second.
Just wanted some pious person out there to pray for us as well.
Wassalam.

hambaAllah

:bismillah:

2. Al-Baqara (The Cow)
Surah: 2 Aya: 155 to 157

155. And certainly, We shall test you with something of fear, hunger, loss of wealth, lives and fruits, but give glad tidings to As-Sâbirin (the patient ones, etc.).
156. Who, when afflicted with calamity, say: "Truly! To Allâh we belong and truly, to Him we shall return."
157. They are those on whom are the Salawât (i.e. blessings, etc.) (i.e. who are blessed and will be forgiven) from their Lord, and (they are those who) receive His Mercy, and it is they who are the guided-ones.

:salah: :tti_sister: May Allah swt keep you and family steadfast in whatever your facing now,,,sorry im not that pious for I am a very late and old bloomer of the deen:SMILY23::SMILY23::inshallah::Allah:the most gracious will answer my prayers for you and all the ummah too,,Ameen Ya Rabbal Alameen

:wasalam::hijabi: