A Jinn Story

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member
assalamu alaykum,

from my little experience female jinns have female voices.... sister herb you said you've heard the jinn reading the Qur'an... so was a female voice?

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salam alaykum

Yes she has female voice. She read the Quran with me by Arabic.

*scratch head* What is problem with it?

Last edited:

Anas_L

Young Muslim
Salam alaykum

Yes she has female voice. She read the Quran with me by Arabic.

*scratch head* What is problem with it?

There is no problem sister, we are all just curious as it is a very peculiar story. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Jannahsweetie

jannah sweetie
Interesting story, it would spook me, but there again I saw a jinn in my room opening my cupboard looking through my clothes. It looked like hangman white colour ! When I woke up during the night I had a little fright! I don't let them bother me!

Signor

But I was born, she died before birth. So I have jinn sister who reads the Quran with me.

She is not your sister,lol.she could be from some tribe living nearby you or with you(in your home).

Interaction between Jinns and Humans is forbidden in Islam,however,incidents like these may happen from their side of the world.

A Muslim Jinn family used to live with my relatives in KSA ,members of the family often use Mus'haf of my aunt for recitation.
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...bymv37TXPwO9b9zg6gxTovg&bvm=bv.56988011,d.ZGU