A let down....negative effects of TTI.??

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Assalam Alaykum,

Islamic groups @ Facebook??? bad idea indeed.

Try and do as much as good and fair deeds aur insha Allah sab thek hoga, aise paresha nahi hote, thek hai?

Also try and read this brand new thread

What It Means to Follow the Way of the Companions

Wasalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Baraakaatuh.

I agree about the facebook thing. I didn't say it earlier out of respect because the advice came from Brother Sachin. Now that it's said already, I express my agreement.

I wouldn't advice facebook to anyone even for something as important as learning the deen.

Aziboy

Banned
The comment wasn't meant to offend anyone here sister, I actually mentioned it coz I don't want our fellows to switch onto some social networking thing at the time of confusion and ending up being pro-social.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
The comment wasn't meant to offend anyone here sister, I actually mentioned it coz I don't want our fellows to switch onto some social networking thing at the time of confusion and ending up being pro-social.

Oh no brother you got me wrong. I never said or intended to imply that you were being offensive. I'm just saying I didn't say it earlier because I didn't felt like saying the brother gave an inappropriate advice or initiating a facebook good or bad debate

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Assalamo alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu

First please note that i'm not saying tti or it's members are negative in anyway infact you all are so good masha'ALLAH and that's where the problem lies...........

I have been visiting tti since long and i have tried to better myself as a muslimah and yes i have changed a lot........added good deeds,Praying tahajjud etc.

But recently i have been feeling like *in comparison to you all* i stand nowhere.I feel jealous of your strong imaan. I'm not feeling down.........It's reality.I tried to make myself believe that it's not true but this has saddened me a lot.

Never felt like this before.

I never imagined that tti would have negative effects on me,but that's what's happening.What should i do now??

Should i stop coming to TTI.??

Wassalam.
~~~
:wasalam:
:salam2:

:ma:

My dearest sister;

Do as what you are told to do as a muslim
and the rest
leave to Allah swt to decide.

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

Don't Be Sad Beautiful Nasheed- Heart Touching
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3o2v7qsMgs[/ame]

~Wassalam :)

strive-may-i

Dont befriend jealousy!
Don't embrace jealousy!
A jealous one, is not a friend.
Don't take comfort in regressive motives/actions arising from jealous emotion.

Most often jealousy makes one slip into a bad trade mode (sentiment trade), and grab something temporal quickly, It can make anyone gamble good with not so good/bad.

Like Azimax suggested, feel inspired, and not jealous. We come here to feel inspired, seek, bridge the gap, and get better. You just have new goals for yourself to chase. And I think the Evil is not happy about this. Dont give up. Why settle for less? :)

Be here. You will overcome this. May all of us overcome jealousy, thus strengthening our Imaan... Ameen

strive-may-i

Prophet said: Avoid jealousy

Found something better, for us!
Prophet:saw: said:
”Avoid jealousy, for it destroys good deeds as fire destroys wood.” [Riyadh-us-Salahin No. 1569]​

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

One of the most important elements in writing is to always keep it positive.

So here goes:

In the company of believers, I am often humbled by their piety. I am always aware of the lack of my knowledge. I love the gentleness of manners. How, I, too wish I could have that light around me.

And that is really how we all feel most of the time. It makes you yearn for more Knowledge.

Aziboy

Banned
Oh no brother you got me wrong. I never said or intended to imply that you were being offensive. I'm just saying I didn't say it earlier because I didn't felt like saying the brother gave an inappropriate advice or initiating a facebook good or bad debate

No Problems Sister... It was kinda confusion... :)

ok sister MuslimShadow, after all these appropriate comments, have u got anymore negatives pending at ur side???

MuslimShadow

I'm humbled by those who hold even an "iota" of concern for me.

Forget about the post as i don't care about it anymore.

Jazaka'Allah khairan.
wassalam

Aziboy

Banned

I'm humbled by those who hold even an "iota" of concern for me.

Forget about the post as i don't care about it anymore.

Jazaka'Allah khairan.
wassalam

Wa alaykum as salam,

AHA !!! Thats the spirit

hey people !!! mission accomplished :)

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals

Oh Come on sister...*hugs*

But recently i have been feeling like *in comparison to you all* i stand nowhere.I feel jealous of your strong imaan. I'm not feeling down.........It's reality.I tried to make myself believe that it's not true but this has saddened me a lot.

Seriously, who are we for you to feel like you "stand nowhere?" I mean, all you know about us is this persona we put on TTI. Each and everyone here struggle with their Imaan. I can speak for myself.....my imaan increases when I come on TTI.....what I write is a reflection of what I feel at that moment. When I am done, I fall back---and sometimes it is VERY hard to get back up. Everyday is a battle.....so you should feel jealous of people like *us*.....we're NOTHING compared to the Sahabah, and those who came after them. We're NOTHING compared to the early generation of Islam. Be jealous of them......and admire them, strive to be like them and not like us. May Allah strengthen your imaan, grant you al-firdous, and make you a strong Muslimah. ameen

finding light

Ya Rab! Forgive me..
Asalamualaykum,

I have also been feeling the same way, and by posting this, MuslimShadow, you have helped me through the responses of all the bros and sisters here. I have been MIA for about two weeks, just reading a little, but not active. I felt myself slipping away through embarrassment and shame. Well I'm back now :) I will continue to read and BE INSPIRED.

JazakAllah Khair to all those who posted...
We are a family!