A main difference between sunnism & sheism

saaaamin

Sunni ppl agreed that islamic rules " shara' " r derived from 2 sources Quran & sunna & every thing we wonder about we should return to Allah & his messenger (saw) as it was mentioned in Quran in (4:59).shia ppl insult prophet companions & sunni ppl dont, so we will return to Quran & sunnah.therez a famous verse which talked about prophet companions & that they were mentioned b4 in tawrah & injeel(the bible) . This verse is present in (48:29).& if we imagined there was nt an evidence . How can we insult companions whom were chosen by Muhammad(saw) . Companions who carried Islam to us . To Iran itself . The goal of those who insult prophet companions is to destroy Islam itself . when u insult prophet companions then u r saying that Quran they collected & sunna they told us r a lie . Then islamic rules r a lie also & then " shara' " will be derived from shia imams who r nt prophets while shia ppl treat them as if they were gods.

maryjo

i dont know if i am wrong or not- may Allah forgive if i am: i dont consider shiaa's as muslims, the muslims are the sunna only-all others are...imposters

Aquila09

i dont know if i am wrong or not- may Allah forgive if i am: i dont consider shiaa's as muslims, the muslims are the sunna only-all others are...imposters

Sister, please don't say that; there are different degrees of shiism within the sect and it not right to generalise and say that they are not Muslims. Anyone who believes in the six pillars of faith should be accepted as a Muslim by all. Whether they, in their hearts, are truly Muslims or not, is not for us to decide but for Allah to judge. Who knows, we may be saying that shias are not Muslims, but what if Allah (SWT) accepts some of them as Muslims. Shouldn't we just avoid the sins we would doubtless receive from making such a comment?

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

:salam2:

Please sister refrain yourselfe from this harsh and untrufull information for the sake of Allah.

Allah is the One who desides who is Muslim,and not you sister,because Allah is the greatest and He is the only One who decides who will be accepted like a Muslim infront of Him,SubhanAllah.

May Allah guide us all.