A Muslim girl...who's glad 2 know you

abdiwahab2

Nice to meet you my dear brothers and sisters-in-islam

My name is abdiwahab..I'm 24yrs old boy,from Ethiopia....I've just found this site and made an account....I really like it.

I am very glad to have a friend form allover the world that we share the interesting and everlasting religion(ISLAM).

Insha-ALLAH it will be a great opportunity for me to have such friends all over the world.

see you when we can not avoid.

Wasalamu Aleikum warahmatullahi

best regards,
Abdiwahab.

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
Welcome my sisters and brothers !

Assalam-o-alikum new sisters and brothers from all over the world.
Welcome to TTI. :SMILY206:
This is truly a world community.. This is a United Nations.

See we have so many brand new members here just in this thread:

Noha Omar
spectrum
IshtiaqM
rieszky
sweetshaama
sarahdabboussi
badr-moslim
amna_muslimaa
abdiwahab2
rinneganmaster

WOW... Is this just me or other are also realizing that a huge number of new people are joining TTI. Is this one of the barakah of Ramadan ?
What else it could be?

Noha and all others are wecomed again, hope you will benefit from the information and discussions on this website.

Wassalam.

fatima zahra

salam aleikom

welcome my sisters and brothers 2 this great forum we are here one family alhamdolilah enjoy ur stay even we have a different nationality but islam united us alhamdolilah :ma::ma:

ur sister

fatima zahraa :hearts::hearts::hearts::lol::lol:

justcelebre

Salam,

It's great to have you here Nora. I'm new to this site as well and I find it esp addictive because each day I keep finding myself here. Me too, I hope to make Muslim friends here because for all my life, my circle of friends are non-muslims. Would love to be your friend, insyaAllah.

Omar (ex Andrey)

toLive&DieForAllah!
Salam Alleykum, sister!

Welcome to this site! What's your story about Islam - how & when did you choose it (Because whether you are converted to Islam in adult life or being traditional muslim keep up our religion - there's always a moment in life when you make up my mind to devote your life to Islam & make it the basis of your life). So, pls share your coming to Islam.

As 4 me I chose Islam 5 years ago but it was during this Ramadan that I made up my mind to make Islam the core of my life :salah:

Omar

P.S.: Last night was Lailat al Kadr in my city - the best Friday (& beginning of Saturday:)) I ever had in my life. It was still, not a single leaf moved & so quiet that I could hear my heart beat. It was so peaceful & calm & blissful - like the time has stopped, no urgency or pressure - like there's nothing else you need but to stay under the moon & breathe Islam:salah: May Allah be merciful on us & admits us to paradise:bismillah: :salah::salah::salah::salah::salah:

Noha Omar

assalamu a'likum warahmatullahi wabarakatu

I'd love to thank you all for welcoming us

about my story
I'm a muslim girl from a muslim family..I live in Egypt ..my country

so I've nothing to tell you except I began to feel islam and sunnah since
ramadan 2006 .... i was praying before and fasting but like a thing that we all do ..

because this is a muslim country it's hard to feel that love between muslims
that love which you can feel it cearly among muslims in a non muslim country...

here many girls are wearing hijab as it's wut she should do ...but has no respect 4 hijab ... they also put hijab off in thier weddings and parties and they meet strangers without hijab wen they are at home like her father's friend ...if you asked them they wud say "he's an old man he's like my father "

so alot of wrong things are happening in muslims countries and if any of you live in such a muslim country ..midleast f or example , he wud understand wut i mean ...our countrise have islam with out muslims ..

to be a true muslim in a muslim country isn't easy ...i know it doesn't make sence ...but this is my own opinion ....may be no one wud come and prevent you from going to masjd or wearing hijab .... but a very few people pray in masjds and a very few women respect hijab !!!
it's sad to say that and it's more painful to realize ...we are in ghaflah

may allah help us and let us rise again ...

that's all about me ...
hope to feel better to have you ..true muslims friends

A muslim girl who's gald 2 know you
:wasalam:

Omar (ex Andrey)

toLive&DieForAllah!
assalamu a'likum warahmatullahi wabarakatu

I'd love to thank you all for welcoming us

about my story
I'm a muslim girl from a muslim family..I live in Egypt ..my country

so I've nothing to tell you except I began to feel islam and sunnah since
ramadan 2006 .... i was praying before and fasting but like a thing that we all do ..

because this is a muslim country it's hard to feel that love between muslims
that love which you can feel it cearly among muslims in a non muslim country...

here many girls are wearing hijab as it's wut she should do ...but has no respect 4 hijab ... they also put hijab off in thier weddings and parties and they meet strangers without hijab wen they are at home like her father's friend ...if you asked them they wud say "he's an old man he's like my father "

so alot of wrong things are happening in muslims countries and if any of you live in such a muslim country ..midleast f or example , he wud understand wut i mean ...our countrise have islam with out muslims ..

to be a true muslim in a muslim country isn't easy ...i know it doesn't make sence ...but this is my own opinion ....may be no one wud come and prevent you from going to masjd or wearing hijab .... but a very few people pray in masjds and a very few women respect hijab !!!
it's sad to say that and it's more painful to realize ...we are in ghaflah

may allah help us and let us rise again ...

that's all about me ...
hope to feel better to have you ..true muslims friends

A muslim girl who's gald 2 know you
:wasalam:

Alhamdullilah!!! It's great that you keep your iman strong, sister! I know people from Arabic countries, actually the person who brought me to Islam is Egyptian. It's a pity but what you said is true... Yesterday at Al KAdr there was an Arab who was telling me what qualities are good for a wife and what for a lover... Islam is purer outside Arabia because if you are a Muslim here u'll have to have very strong iman because all the society doesn't accept you & U've got to stand up to that, which requires a great deal of courage.

But if you want to study quran & go deep into Islam - U have far better possibilities, because the best scholars are still in Arabia. And remember that you have got the honour of speaking Arabic and reading quran in your own language - not a translation (how good it's translated it's still inaccurate) but the original scripture!!!!!

Happy Ramadan,

Salam Alleykum,

Omar

abdalfatah

mashaallaah

salamu all my brothers and sisters im so happy and glad to be here with u and share with u the brotherhood and i would be here to share with u ur views and exchange warm greetings im in india rite now so hop will proceed further tanx alot

Noha Omar

Alhamdullilah!!! It's great that you keep your iman strong, sister! I know people from Arabic countries, actually the person who brought me to Islam is Egyptian. It's a pity but what you said is true... Yesterday at Al KAdr there was an Arab who was telling me what qualities are good for a wife and what for a lover... Islam is purer outside Arabia because if you are a Muslim here u'll have to have very strong iman because all the society doesn't accept you & U've got to stand up to that, which requires a great deal of courage.

But if you want to study quran & go deep into Islam - U have far better possibilities, because the best scholars are still in Arabia. And remember that you have got the honour of speaking Arabic and reading quran in your own language - not a translation (how good it's translated it's still inaccurate) but the original scripture!!!!!

Happy Ramadan,

Salam Alleykum,

Omar

assalamu a'likum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

you are right Islam is purer outside Arabia...may allah help you all to stand up to your rights in these countries .

you are right again ...reading HOLY QURAAN in my own language is a Big thing
QURAAN made me good in Arabic ....I also realize how a miracle it is alhamdullelah

nice to know that the person who helped you to see the LIGHT was EGYPTIAN

I'm proud of that:biggrin:

Happy Ramadah

wassalamu a'likum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

abdiwahab2

Thank you all of you for your pleasing retort

Wasalamu Aleikum Warhmatullahi Wabarakatuhu

Really i don't know how am feeling to meet such brothers and sisters -in-islam through this website.on the other hand am muslim boy living in africa particularly in Ethiopia where we can get Alhamdulilahi muslims that practice the sunnah of PROPHET MOHAMED(P.B.U.H).personally i live seperately from my family and definetly, my family are muslim family Alhamdulilahi.
Moreover it is great opprtuunity for me to have many freinds that will give reply to my poster.

wish you ALL of YOU Ramadhan kariim.

Let our deeds in holy month of ramadhan accepted by ALMIGHTY ALLAH.

ur brother,
ABDIWAHAB