A MUST

justice101

:salam2: A man came to this scholar ( note: am not sure if it was the Prophet pbuh or someone else )
n said i want to sin
The 2nd man said: u want to sin ill give u 5 conditions n if u fullfill dem u can sin
1; Dont eat wat ALLAH swt gives u, the man said how can i do that? the scholar said: do u want to eat his givings n disobey him? dat cant work
the 1st man said fine tell me the second condition.

2. do it in a place he cant see u, the man said how? the scholar said do u want to sin while he is seeing u? the man said tell me the3rd

3. dont live in his land, the man said how can i do that? the scholar said" do u want to live in his land n disobey him" the man said tell me the 4th

4. dont die! the man said how!? the scholar said u know u will go to hell if u die so dont die

5. wen da guards of hell cme dont go wiv them, stay back, the man said oh scholar( or OH Muhammed like i said not sure) how can i do that they wont listen to me
the scholar said DEN Y SIN!
a story 4 all

Al-bint

Smile! It's Sunnah!
:salam2: A man came to this scholar ( note: am not sure if it was the Prophet pbuh or someone else )
n said i want to sin
The 2nd man said: u want to sin ill give u 5 conditions n if u fullfill dem u can sin
1; Dont eat wat ALLAH swt gives u, the man said how can i do that? the scholar said: do u want to eat his givings n disobey him? dat cant work
the 1st man said fine tell me the second condition.

2. do it in a place he cant see u, the man said how? the scholar said do u want to sin while he is seeing u? the man said tell me the3rd

3. dont live in his land, the man said how can i do that? the scholar said" do u want to live in his land n disobey him" the man said tell me the 4th

4. dont die! the man said how!? the scholar said u know u will go to hell if u die so dont die

5. wen da guards of hell cme dont go wiv them, stay back, the man said oh scholar( or OH Muhammed like i said not sure) how can i do that they wont listen to me
the scholar said DEN Y SIN!
a story 4 all

a vry beautiful msg that may remind me from now on that i can't sin while i eat wat Allah Provides me with then evn not while he is watching me evn not while i am living on HIS Earth in short i shud nvr sin....
a real inspiration...

thaks a ton
Jazakallah khairn

fada_all

salam alikum

masha allah jazaki allah khairan katiran for sharing with us , may allah guide us all to the right path