Article A Nazi Confession Before Death.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salam alaykum

I know that Ariel Sharon is on coma. Has been from 2005. He was minister and chargeable of Sabra and Shatila massagre.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Salam alaykum

I know that Ariel Sharon is on coma. Has been from 2005. He was minister and chargeable of Sabra and Shatila massagre.

:wasalam:

Yes that was him alright,,
Remember our prophet Muhammad s.a.w said ''let them deal with Allah swt ''.

~May Allah swt help,protect and help all muslims~Amin!

~Wassalam

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Salam alaykum

''let them deal with Allah swt" also with this died man.

:salam:
like of course for instance those living non believers we still hope
they repent before their passing unfortunate for when they dead they goes straight to hell because the door to tuabat @ (repentation) for them is closed!

~Wassalam

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
u have literally millions willing to die under the guise of 'obeying the king' as the scholars like to preach.

Quite astonishing that even great scholars such as the imam of mekkah called the mujahideen in syria as khwarij or when he supported musharraf during the lal masjid massacre.

and hes the imam of mekkah , incredible innit?

Dear brother,
lets put it this way,
everybody has their own thought and opinion
meaning; everyone have the right to sound their opinion obtaining Allah swt reward or not ,Only Allah swt knows their intention .
because Only Allah swt knows best.
And that you have to respect their decision.

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

p:s are you sure you got that statement right about @ imam of mekkah or some
propaganda news to tarnish the imam's reputation !!!
If in those days some woman can jeopardize prophet Yusuf alaihisalam reputation , i don't
see if an imam can escape such .Please be more careful in picking up reading sources.

We are strengthening 1 Ummah Not Breaking them up like most kaffirin (non believers) struggling to do,

Thank you for passing by,
Take care,
~Wassalam

Last edited:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
From the minbar of the Haram, Sudais shows the world that he is nothing but a sell-out. I'm glad this happened so we can all know now who are the ones siding against Islam. He calls the #Ikhwan extremists and*terrorist who are trying to tarnish the religion. He says there are people who 'claim' to want reformation but they are causing corruption. They are people who are disguising in religion, distorting the verses of Allah, and have obsessive hizbya with an ulterior agenda. I can't remember how many times he said 'Irhab' only if he knew that the Gulf governments and their spokesman are the terrorists.

حسبنا الله ونعم الوكيل

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x13jaq9
and then this happened

Shaikh Sa'ad al-Shuraim just tweeted an hour ago a reply to Sudais and all those who are accusing people of being hizbis:

"Your use of crisis to accuse a person of truth of being hizbi (belonging to a party) is the way of the opposition of the Messengers while they were certain of their truthfulness. {They said you are but a magician} They used the prevalence of magic to accuse him of it."‪‬

dear brother,
what we actually witness obviously is; some party taking the opportunity to accused and tarnish the meeting of the majlis ulama' of makkah outside the holy mosque ,they even use their words against them which is baseless.
come'on brother this is not new,
those days even the prophet of Allah swt prophet Muhammad s.a.w were thrown stones by the kaffir just to show theirs rejecting Islam ,their burning of the holy qur'an enough to shown their hatred reaction towards Islam until this day,
The Danish Cartoon Controversy

why this???
'Burn the Qur'an Day'
V
V
V
aren't their killing and burning of the body of Osama Bin Laden more than enough ???

:bismillah:

"Who have believed and whose hearts have rest in the remembrance of Allah(swt). Verily in the remembrance of Allah (swt) do hearts find rest!" - Surah Ra'd (13) Ayah 28

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

~Wassalam

Last edited:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
On Abdur-Raheem Green view:Why do media and Norwegians hate Islam so much? -

~Wassalam

Last edited:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum

One must know that even the Allied forces partook in killing innocents. The Nazis were not the only people committing war crimes and atrocities. Because the victor gets to shape the outcome of history, we only hear about the Germans and the Nazis. The British bombed many cities in Germany, often there were revenge attacks and civillian targets were deliberately hit.

"The first raids were on Lubeck and Rostock. Here the bombers dropped incendiary bombs and these raids did a great deal of material damage to both cities. In May 1942, a massive 1000 bomber raid on Cologne, did vast damage to the city for the loss of just 40 planes. Such a small rate of loss was considered extremely good especially when the government took into account the 'feel good' factor of the raid - the boost it gave to Britain's civilians knowing that Germany was being bombed just as London had.

With such apparent success, the massive bombing raids continued on cities such as Hamburg and Berlin. The raids, which the Nazis referred to as "terror raids", culminated in the infamous raid on Dresden in February 1945."
Source: http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/air_marshall_arthur_harris.htm

In four raids between 13 and 15 February 1945, 722 heavy bombers of the British Royal Air Force (RAF) and 527 of the United States Army Air Forces (USAAF) dropped more than 3,900 tons of high-explosivebombs and incendiary devices on the city.[1] The resulting firestorm destroyed 40 square kilometres (15 square miles)[citation needed] of the city centre. Between 22,700 and 25,000 people were killed.

In 1945, Churchill told Arthur Bomber Harris (who was the Marshal of the RAF): "It seems to me that the moment has come when the question of bombing German cities simply for the sake of increasing the terror, should be reviewed. Otherwise, we shall come into control of an utterly ruined land."

Similarly, during the 1920s Iraq was attacked and many civillians killed with the use of chemical weapons. The British would fly over villages and dump chemicals over terrified men, women and children. Soldiers would go through villages shooting civillians. They did this because the Iraqi people wanted independence from the British who occupied Iraq. These attacks killed tens of thousands of civillians.

In fact, even with the Allied stories, we only hear about the White European / Americans as being the saviours of humanity.

There were Blacks and Asian Muslims involved in the First and Second World Wars. There are stories of unsung war heroes who helped save lives and fought against the Nazis.

So given all this, I think yes the Nazis should pay for their crimes, but it is sad that others in the conflict are given a total free pass, with absolutely no inspection of the "terror" they committed.