A new member of forum

nila

Assalaamualaikum Brothers and Sisters..

Bismilahirrahmanirrahiim,

Alhamdulilah..I'm a muslimah .. i would like you to share with me and suggest me some du'a since 5days back suddenly i got frighten like some one keep saying and whispered to my ears ..jesus christ..every minute..astagfirullah

I pray salah 5 times a day..till cried and made alot of du'a also read qur'an upto now..but still i dont feel comfortable and relax..it keeps disturbing me..even still im trying to be cool inside of me...

Is it a test from ALLAH to me or what..its really stressfull...and im happy born as a muslimah but why this is happening to me..Please brothers and sisters guide me,support me through your knowledges about islam inshaalah..thankyou very much for your kind attentions.. wassalamualaikum

sincerely yours,

Nila

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu alaikum ukhti,

welcome to TTI......may Allah strengthen your Imaan dear sister. I dont know what you did.....but this kind of whispers happen when someone reads much on something. In your case, say you read more on Christianity or something and the whispers are on what you've just read. (I might be wrong here...just my guessing)

Read more Qur'an and contemplate on what you're reading.....listen to beneficial lectures.

Allah is with you....:)

nila

Assalaamu alaikum ukhti,

welcome to TTI......may Allah strengthen your Imaan dear sister. I dont know what you did.....but this kind of whispers happen when someone reads much on something. In your case, say you read more on Christianity or something and the whispers are on what you've just read. (I might be wrong here...just my guessing)

Read more Qur'an and contemplate on what you're reading.....listen to beneficial lectures.

Allah is with you....:)

Walaikumsalaam ukhti,

I do really appreciated for your quick replied ..so happy for it..Thankyou very much indeed..
First of all before I kind of shy and scare to express this feeling to public maybe people they will think of me crazy or something negative..but i tried to remove it in my mind coz i really need help thats why i wrote it..and this Forum Mashaalah its really works fast..SUBHANALLAH since you answered me straight i feel much better atleast i have people i can talk too..actually i was not reading anything it just happened like that..so strange its always happened when im sitting alone ..anyhow, Inshaallah i will do your suggestions sister..pls keep me in your pray always..JAZAKALLAH KHEIR May ALLAH rewards you..Ramadan Kareem :)

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Wa-alaykum-us-Salaam wa'Rahmatullaah Sister,

Welcome to the Forum.

Insha'Allaah I hope the two supplications below will help (I thought they related to what you asked). First is the transliteration, translation and attached audio files for memorisation if you like (again sorry I don't have the Arabic text for these although if someone can post them then please do so).

A'udhu bi kalimaatil-laahit-taammaatil-lati laa yujaawizu-hunna barrun wa laa faajirun min sharri maa khalaqa, wa bara'a wa dhara'a, wa min sharri maa yanzilu minas-samaa'i, wa min sharri maa ya'ruju feehaa, wa min sharri maa dhara'a fil-ardhi, wa min sharri ma yakhruju minhaa, wa min sharri fitanil-laili wan-nahaari, wa min sharri kulli taariqin illa taariqan yatruqu bi khairin yaa Rahmaan.

I seek refuge in the Perfect Words of Allah - which neither the upright nor the corrupt may overcome - from the evil of what He created, of what He made, and of what He scattered...from the evil of what descends from the heavens and of what rises up to them...from the evil of what He scattered in the earth and of what emerges from it... from the evil trials of night and day, and from the evil of every night visitor, except the night visitor who comes with good. Oh Merciful One.

(Ahmad, 3/419 with an authentic chain of narration, and Ibn as-Sunni (no. 637). Al-Arna'ut graded its chain authentic in his checking of Al-'Aqidah At-Tahawiyyah p. 133. See also Majma az-Zawa'id, 10/127)

Attachments

• Du'aa' to foil the devil's plots Line 1.mp3
    189.8 KB · Views: 13
  • Du'aa' to foil the devil's plots Line 2.mp3
    95.5 KB · Views: 14
  • Du'aa' to foil the devil's plots Line 3.mp3
    79.6 KB · Views: 10
  • Du'aa' to foil the devil's plots Line 4.mp3
    75.9 KB · Views: 10
  • Du'aa' to foil the devil's plots Line 5.mp3
    72.2 KB · Views: 8
  • Du'aa' to foil the devil's plots Full Version.mp3
    824.7 KB · Views: 13
  • Du'aa' to foil the devil's plots Line 8.mp3
    169 KB · Views: 10
  • Du'aa' to foil the devil's plots Line 7.mp3
    85.7 KB · Views: 9
  • Du'aa' to foil the devil's plots Line 6.mp3
    75.3 KB · Views: 10

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Invocation for fear of Shirk

Allaahumma innee a'udhu bika an ushrika bika wa anaa a'lamu, wa astaghfiruka limaa laa a'lamu.

Oh Allah, I seek refuge in You lest I associate anything with You knowingly, and I seek Your forgiveness for what I know not.

(Ahmad, 4/403. See also Al-Albani, Sahih al-Jami' as-Saghir 3/233 and Sahih at-Targhib wat-Tarhib 1/19)

Also sister one can try to read or listen to Soorah al-Baqarah or the last two aayats of it, Aayat-ul-Kursee, Soorah Al-e-Imraan, the last three Soorahs as well. (There are ahaadeeths I don't have with me right now that states the benefit of reading these. Insha'Allaah I will try to find them).

I hope this helped.

Attachments

• Du'aa for fear of shirk Line 1.mp3
    99.8 KB · Views: 11
  • Du'aa for fear of shirk Line 2.mp3
    76.5 KB · Views: 9
  • Du'aa for fear of shirk Full Version.mp3
    175.7 KB · Views: 10

nila

Allaahumma innee a'udhu bika an ushrika bika wa anaa a'lamu, wa astaghfiruka limaa laa a'lamu.

Oh Allah, I seek refuge in You lest I associate anything with You knowingly, and I seek Your forgiveness for what I know not.

(Ahmad, 4/403. See also Al-Albani, Sahih al-Jami' as-Saghir 3/233 and Sahih at-Targhib wat-Tarhib 1/19)

Also sister one can try to read or listen to Soorah al-Baqarah or the last two aayats of it, Aayat-ul-Kursee, Soorah Al-e-Imraan, the last three Soorahs as well. (There are ahaadeeths I don't have with me right that states the benefit of reading these. Insha'Allaah I will try to find them).

I hope this helped.

Salam Brother,

Im thanking you for what you did to me..Subhanallah its made me in tears..for happiness that you've been trying to help me to find out for what im looking for..inshaala i will do so for what you have sent me.I really feel we all like family although we never see eachother before...Sukran Kateer..JAZAKALLAH KHEIR..May ALLAH SWT always pouring you His Love and Tender all the way..amin..:)

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Salam Brother,

Im thanking you for what you did to me..Subhanallah its made me in tears..for happiness that you've been trying to help me to find out for what im looking for..inshaala i will do so for what you have sent me.I really feel we all like family although we never see eachother before...Sukran Kateer..JAZAKALLAH KHEIR..May ALLAH SWT always pouring you His Love and Tender all the way..amin..:)

Wa-alaykum-us-Salaam wa'Rahmatullaah,

Alhamdu'lillaah, I didn't expect such a heartfelt response sister (Ameen to your Du'aa' and may Allah (Subhaanahu wa ta'aala) give you good in this life and the hereafter. Ameen). However it is not problem at all in sharing/preparing these supplications. The first supplication was a Du'aa' to foil the plots of the Shaytaan (I forgot to include that in my first post). Also I forgot to add, seek refuge/protection in Allah from the Shaytaan when such whispers/problems like you mentioned occur.

May Allah (Subhaanahu wa ta'aala) remove this problem from your life and bless you with good. Ameen.

nila

Wa-alaykum-us-Salaam wa'Rahmatullaah,

Alhamdu'lillaah, I didn't expect such a heartfelt response sister (Ameen to your Du'aa' and may Allah (Subhaanahu wa ta'aala) give you good in this life and the hereafter. Ameen). However it is not problem at all in sharing/preparing these supplications. The first supplication was a Du'aa' to foil the plots of the Shaytaan (I forgot to include that in my first post). Also I forgot to add, seek refuge/protection in Allah from the Shaytaan when such whispers/problems like you mentioned occur.

May Allah (Subhaanahu wa ta'aala) remove this problem from your life and bless you with good. Ameen.

Dear Brother,

I could not say more except alhamdulilahirabbilalaamien..and thanks to you all brothers and sister for taking me as family and people that i can share with although you all made me in peace and relieve atleast..you know i was trying tokeep it all alone but i could not handle it anymore.. inshaala soon iwill be much better..pls keepme in pray always..JAZAKALLAH KHEIR..May Allah always give us Hidayah and His Rahmah ..amin YaRAbbalalamien..