A New Muslim In Scotland

muzlima_92

well welcome sis!!! 2 ur new religion islam...mashallah thank god dat he opened ur eyez & Heart 2 our great religion islam...

Faisel

Congratulation

Salaam alikum

I have recently converted to Muslim in April this year and I would just like to say thank you for letting me join,

Ameera:tti_sister:

Dear Sis

first Thanks to the Almighty that u finally entered this Religion and u finally made a great transaction with the Almighty and a transition into ur life, I believe sister ur coming to this religion will answer many questions uve always asked urself in past cuz this religion sis is simply the Solution for humanity and when im saying solution for the humanity i mean that it does answer anything in this universe and u have to know also that from this day u convert to Islam wutever u made mistakes or sins or anything else, its gonna be erased but ofcourse wut u owe to people u still have it..!!)) im very happy really sister not because u join our community TTI but that u found the best path for u and for ur children all the way... inshalla on behalf of TTI team we the users will help u as far as we can

WAslamu Alikum
ur brothe in islam
Faisel
:salah:

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Welcome !

:salam2:

Peace and blessings be upon you,

Sister, welcome to Islam and to this wonderful forum. Congratulations to you on embracing and acknowledging the truth, may Allah strengthen your faith and gives you the courage to follow his will. Hope you will find your stay here beneficial and worthwhile, inshaAllah.

new-muslim

Salam o alaikum

Welcome to Islam. I am from Glasgow so not too far. There is supposed to be a quite a big community of converted muslims that meet up in the Edinburgh central mosque, you should find out if you are interested. I converted to Islam just over 2 years ago. My friend she moved to Edinburgh a few months ago. Maybe you will meet up in the study circle at the mosque!
PM me if you want to chat or ask any questions.
Salam, Annette

younus parvez

ASSALAM ALAIKUM, hope ur fine by the grace of almighty ALLAH. may ALLAH strenght ur faith and increase ur knowledge. yes we can be ur gud friends. ******************

momin

welcome and cngralution

Salaam alikum

I have recently converted to Muslim in April this year and I would just like to say thank you for letting me join,

slam
ameera
I m momin from denmark and feeling very happy about u that u have accept the Islam.I think God will help u and i also wish u best for ur future.
ur best
momin

younus parvez

Assalam Alaikum Ameera

Assalam Alaikum warahmatu ellah wabarakatuh Ameera,we are glad a new member has joined us to this beautiful website.howz ur life going after accepting ISLAM. please let us know.may Allah bless u and ur family forever until they meet Allah in Heaven. amiin.

syed younus parvez

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
Salaam alikum

Salam sister and welcome to Islam. There is no need to thank us, instead all thanks and praise is due to Allah Lord of all the worlds.