A New Muslim

Malik01

Bismillahi ARehman E Rahim

Assalam Alaykum Wa Rehmatullahi Wa Barkatu Brothers & Sisters,

I am a new Muslim, Not really a new, But its around 6 years now. I am from India and i was a hindu before, but now Alhamdulillahi Rabil Alamin , I am a muslim. Thanks to allah , allah (SWA) guided me through my friend , he made me understand what exactly ISLAM is . My mom and dad are still a Hindu. insha allah i will try from myside to make then understand , please pray for me !!
I was looking for a web site for people like me(reverted to islam) , and i got this site ..its really a very good site .

Jazak Allahu Khairen

Abdul Malik

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum SAlam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

welcome to the website.., its so nice that you have found and accepted Islam mashaAllah. Thats great.

may Allah help you brother and your family

Wasalam

Madz_SHK89

Wa alejkum salaam..Masa-Allah I'm very happy for you and may Allah guide you parents as He have guided you..Insha-Allah they will understand..
May Allah help you and you familly..

Wa alejkum salam(=:

nasiihah

In the name of llah the beneficent the Merciful

Salaamu aleykum warahmatulaahi wabarakaatu,

All praise is for Allah, may Allah quide you and your family members ameen.

Remember the dikr of Allah through out the day( subhaanal laah, alhamdulilaah, allaahu akbar, laa i laaha ilallaah), for the remembrance of Allah is like a protection fortress from the shaitan.

love fie sabililaah

Appa BK

Muslimah Light
Asalaam Mu Alaykum

My Name is Nooriah i'm from South Africa.. i've told my friends about your story of reverting and Ins'Allah you are in our duas as well as your parents may the Almighty make it easy for you Insh'Allah...

rizal padillah

may allah make easy for you brother

Assalamualaikum brother?
may Allah make easy for you also
keep your faith until the last day
you will see paradise,the place you never been see
please make da'wah to other people so you can keep your iman strong

jazakallah

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum

:bismillah:

:salam2:

:ma: brother that you came to the straight path,Insha-Allah one day your parents will realize and come to deen.

Welcome to the website!:)

:wasalam:

hasan

Assalam Alaikum,
I am muslim from India and good to know that you have choosen Islam as the relegion.
Allah will guid you and your parents.

Allah Hafiz

Wa Alaikoum Assalam Warahmato Allah Wa Barakatuh
Welcome brother
Lhamdo Li Allah that Allah guided you and now you are muslim.
May Allah guides too you parents and your family.
amin
Wasalam

ashah

:salam2:
Welcome to this site and to the only true brotherhood of the world "Islam" brother. May Allah swt give you a lot of reward for this.
:wasalam: