A new visitor from Syria

ahmad dadoosh

Assalam Alaikom,
In fact, this is the first time I decide to enter an English forum, so you can find out some mistakes because I'm not very good in English!
I'm Ahmad Dadoosh, Syrian researcher and writer living in Damascus, 27 years old, has just finished the under-graduate in Islamic philosophy, after studying engineering and economics.
I'm interested in Da'wa, so I'm donating for some Islamic websites. The website of (prohijab.net) is one of them, where I administrate the Arabic page.
I hope I can find some Muslim friends from another countries and cultures, and I hope to be a good friend of them!
Thanks a lot

hambaAllah

welcome bro

:bismillah:
:salam2:
:SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: bro ahmad to turntoislam,, we dont really care if u make mistakes eh,, we r human with room to err, as long as ur contributing articles or suggestion for the betterment of the muslim ummah, ur most welcome :jazaak:
:wasalam: :hijabi:

stranger786

Dream of His Slavery
salam..

welcome bro.that is so cool we are getting muslim bro and sisters all over the globe.

Plz tell us how is suitaiton of islam in urs country.I know syrian are great people but wanna listen more about urs society,islamic value etc.

May God keep all umma in his protection.

Jav

Submitter

Welcome to the website brother Ahmad. You'll find people from alll over the world on this forum, there really is a very diverse mix of backgrounds mashallah :)

:wasalam:

Amany

As Salam Aleikoum,

Welcome Akhi, My english is very bad too. Ne t'inquiétes pas :D On va apprendre petit à petit Insh'Allah

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Salam alaykum..Ahmad..

wellcome to TTI..enjoy ur stay..

Greeting from Egypt to All muslims from Syria..

<wasalam>

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
I'm interested in Da'wa, so I'm donating for some Islamic websites. The website of (prohijab.net) is one of them, where I administrate the Arabic page.

Masha` Allah..that's so nice..go ahead and keep ur good work..:ma:

I hope I can find some Muslim friends from another countries and cultures, and I hope to be a good friend of them!
Thanks a lot

ur Already have family here ..just pm me if u wanna any help..

<wasalam>

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member

Welcome ti TTI forum brother, we are happy to have you with us and look forward to your contribute to our forum as well, right?:arabi1:

Wassalaam.

duran

Assalam Alaikom,
In fact, this is the first time I decide to enter an English forum, so you can find out some mistakes because I'm not very good in English!
I'm Ahmad Dadoosh, Syrian researcher and writer living in Damascus, 27 years old, has just finished the under-graduate in Islamic philosophy, after studying engineering and economics.
Thanks a lot

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME AKHI......LOL YOUR ENGLISH IS BETTER THAN MINE...LOL....WE HAPPY TO HAVE YOU HERE AND YOU GET SOME GOOD TALENT MASHA ALLAH....MAY ALLAH REWORD U FOR TIME U SPENT IN ISLAM....KEEP IT UP