A newbie!!!

Kaj_caring

:salam2: all.My name is Khadija and i reverted about ten years ago,Alhamdulilah.I am 28 years old and alhamdulilah i have never been happier since.In islam i have found peace and it just makes so much sense.Im sure many of you share my sentiment.The world would be a much better place if more people practised Islam.

Muhammad_A

Penguin fancier
Asalaam u alakum wa ramat'Ullah wa barakhatu sister.

Masha'Allah, yes it does make sense, doesn't it :)

Alhamdul'Illah

AliIbanez

A Stranger in Dunyah
Alhamdulillah and welcome to this site sis. I'm a revert too. May Allah strengthen your eeman Inshaalah

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Assalamu alaikum sister!

Allahu akbar. All praise be to Allah s.w.t, I am happy to know about your reversion. It is never too late to say Mabruk (congratulations).

It is interesting to know that you reverted 10 years ago. Islam wasn't so widely discussed then, wether in positive or negative approach.

I and surely all other brothers and sisters would be interested to know about the events that led you to embracing islam where there were so few muslims around and your experiences since then.

Wassalamu alaikum warahmatullah

abdellah007

salam

salam alayki sister and welcome to TTI family.

wo u reverted at the age of 18, masha allah.

keep ur faith rising and insha allah we meet in jannah.

enjoy ur stay.

salam

Muhammad_A

Penguin fancier
Is that likely? I was under the impression that the only women we'll see in Jannah (if we make it, insha'Allah) are our wives from this world (same proviso as before) and from among the Hur al'ayn.

Wait... Was that a proposal then? :p

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
Welcome Sister to TTI.

:salam2:
Welcome to this website Sister,
Hope you will stay here and share your thoughts with us.
Welcome again.
:wasalam:

Kaj_caring

Thank you all and jazakallah khair for your warm welcome. I am sorry but i have made a mistake in writing that i converted 10 years ago,this number is stuck in my head,I actually converted when i was 16 years old so that would be 12 years ago. Sorry brother but i am also happily married with three children.Some of you requested a little bit more info about myself inshallah it is a very long story and when i have the time i shall try to explain some more.Also i and my 2 brothers ,1 sister and stepfather all converted and also my mum found the original islam.Sorry i just don't know how to write. I am of mixed race and my mother is an indian and my father is english. My real father and the rest of my family however are not muslims.I was brought up going to a christian school and catholic church. My mum didn't know her religon and spent her teens growing up with non muslims.So we had a full english lifestyle and no contact at all with any muslims.I will try to write some more soon inshallah but in the meantime please remember me in your humble duas as i have a few problems in my life at the moment.salaams.

muslim27

happiness

in just islam you will find the happy in life and after life inshalla
and i agree with you
IF muslims country practice iISLAM THEY WILL MAKE THIS WORLD BETTER