A prayer for my daughter....

muslim-girl

May Allah cure her inshaAllah

Asc sister..

I ask Allah to cure your little daughter. may Allah cure her illness inshaAllah.. you and her will be in my duaa inshaaALLAH.. may Allah make u strong inshaaLLAH.

um_mustafa

sister in Islam
Assalamualikum Sister ,
I will remember you and your daughter in my prayers
Hope she makes a quick recovery, have sabr and Allah Ta'laa will reward you and be with you in your time of need Ameen

majaan

Asalamualikum my dear sister
Dont worry sis, inshallah she will have a super fast recovery...
i know its might be difficult, but have sabr, inshallah
Sabr + Shokr = BEST remedy for life

PARVEZ SHAHIDI

Asalamualikum sister
I going for Isa prayer now. I shall pray for speedy recovery of your daughter to Allah SWT and also for her future good health inshalla.

Ahmed ibn Ibrahim

alhamdulilah
:salam2:

May Allah SWT keep your daughter Khadijah safe from harm and onto a swift recovery. Your family will be my duas this evening.

:wasalam:

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
First of all, I just wanted to say Jazakallahu Khairan for all of your duaa, it is truly the weapon of the believer, Alhamdullilah.

My beautiful daughter Khadijah is out of the hospital today, and is doing much better, mashallah. She is just very tired at the moment. She has Asthma since she was 3 years old, so this is nothing new to me, but I have never seen her that severe, very scary, mashallah.

Allah is very Merciful to all of us, lets be grateful for everything that we have. May Allah bless you all, Ameen!