A question that may confuse somebody

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
I think that I'll finish to get confused.on one hand we muslim should be kind and patience with those who harm us,but on the other hand there are millions of criminals/adulterers/atheists...and we are related to them?!

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
I think that I'll finish to get confused.on one hand we muslim should be kind and patience with those who harm us,but on the other hand there are millions of criminals/adulterers/atheists...and we are related to them?!

salam aleikum wa rahmatulahy wa barakatuh

Dear sister, i know you mean well, but you speek like we are too good and proud to be related with criminals or atheists, but Allah created all of us, we are all humans, some of us are more guided then others, but we should pray for non-muslims because they are in very bad situations...and be thankfull to Allah that he made us muslims, alhamdullilah...

:salam2:

Mamalemeh

:salam2: wr wb,

sister at the time of adam (a.s) the law was different, everytime hawa (a.s) give birth she gave birth to twins, one being boy and one being girl, so the law at that time was children from different birth could get married but not from the same birth.

InshAllah i hope you understood

JazakAllah khair

I was confused about this too but that answers everything for me, thank you brother.

strive-may-i

so we finally are in someway brothers and sisters?WHITE/BLACK/YELLOW/red ones we all are a sort of cousins of 100 or more degree?pardon me,but I can't still understand:wasalam:
:wasalam:
In a strict biological sense we are not cousins, we are humans. The fact that we are from Adam (a) and Hawwa makes us humans.

The fact that we are believers makes us brothers and sisters. But it does not mean a non mahram believing man and believing women cannot marry each other, right? There is clearly laid our rule to all Ummathi of current and last Prophet :saw: who is our mahram. We believers stick to this rule. Similar rules existed for First Prophets era [Adam (A)] now is that becoming unimaginable. Then try and imagine how did a FirstMan and First Women manage to survive on the lonely planet! How did they manage to bring up the child, how did they manage to survive! ..... Thanks to Almighty Allah

There is wisdom in Almighty Allah's rules to Adams children, there also is wisdom in Almighty Allah's decree to Prophet :saw: Ummathi.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
I always thought that the irst sons of Adam and Hawwa were Kean and Abel,2 t male twins.there comes to me too many questions and I maybe won't find the answer.I need to ask to sombody who can quiet my thirst.you were all helpful for me,thank you very much for your effort to making me understand what maybe my heart is not ready to perceive.I hope I'll be a better person.:wasalam:

ximkoyra

I always thought that the irst sons of Adam and Hawwa were Kean and Abel,2 t male twins.there comes to me too many questions and I maybe won't find the answer.I need to ask to sombody who can quiet my thirst.you were all helpful for me,thank you very much for your effort to making me understand what maybe my heart is not ready to perceive.I hope I'll be a better person.:wasalam:

Technically, they were the first sons of Prophet Adam. . . . .but they were also born with twin sisters. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but this is how I always learned it:

Cain(Qabil) and his twin sister were born first. Then Abel(Habil) and his twin sister were born. Cain was to marry Habil's sister and Habil was to marry Cain's sister. Cain refused and wanted to marry his own twin sister. Prophet Adam ordered both brothers to offer a sacrifice to Allah(swt).

Habil(Abel) used to tend animals and he gave his best goat as a sacrifice. Qabil(Cain) used to tend to crops and offered some bad crops as a sacrifice. Abel's sacrifice was accepted and Cain's was not. Cain became angry and jealous and killed his brother. Allah(swt) sent a raven who scratched at the ground and showed Cain to bury the dead in the earth.

A little bit of it is in surah Al-Ma'dah:

^ Quran 5:27: "Recite to them the truth of the story of the two sons of Adam. Behold! they each presented a sacrifice (to Allah. It was accepted from one, but not from the other. Said the latter: 'Be sure I will slay thee.' 'Surely' said the former, '(God) doth accept of the sacrifice of those who are righteous.'
^ Quran 5:28: "'If thou dost stretch thy hand against me, to slay me, it is not for me to stretch my hand against thee to slay thee': for I do fear God, the cherisher of the worlds.'"
^ Quran 5:29: "'For me, I intend to let thee draw on thyself my sin as well as thine, for thou wilt be among the companions of the fire, and that is the reward of those who do wrong.'"
^ Quran 5:30: "The (selfish) soul of the other led him to the murder of his brother: he murdered him, and became (himself) one of the lost ones."
^ Quran 5:31: "Then God sent a raven, who scratched the ground, to show him how to hide the shame of his brother. 'Woe is me!' said he. 'Was I not even able to be as this raven, and to hide the shame of my brother?' Then he became full of regrets."
^ Quran 5:32: "On that account: We ordained for the Children of Israel that if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people. Then although there came to them Our apostles with clear signs, yet, even after that, many of them continued to commit excesses in the land."

I hope that I'm not confusing anything with Christian stories, but this is what I was always taught. Please, someone correct me if I'm wrong!

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
I didn't really know that Cain and Abel had 2 twin sisters.I based my knowledge to what I read on Quran and the bible,about the sacrifice.while in the bible are mentioned the names of many of the children of Adam and Eve,in the Quran it's difficult to understand the liaison between us and Adam.thank you for the information:ma:

kalamazoo

'Millat "IBRAHIM" {AleyhiSalaam}
hoping you all are in good health and Imaan,some days ago a question ran into my head,putting me in confusion.
It's about the creation of the first man on the Earth,Adam AS.
when Allah punished Adam and he espouse for their disobedience,they were sent to the Earth and they started procreating.As I read from the Bible too,their first sons were Kean and Abel.the first one killed the second one for he was jealous.

Adam and Ewa continued giving the birth to many children,but they were the real 2 first creatures who Allah created.how could them spread the mankind if there were only them 2 on the earth?is it possible that the sons and the daughters of Adam and Ewa made children even if they were brothers and sisters?
maybe I put a chaos on here,but whoever can give me any response,it's well listened.I thought,how is it possible that the sons of Adam have chinese/african/american/norwegian(etc.)lineaments,if they all come from only 2 people?
is there any explaination of this?:SMILY176::wasalam:

A question that may confuse somebody

is there any explaination of this?

asalaam aleykum;

the explanation isthat : you have confused yourself.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
maybe you're right,that's why I asked here if there was anyone who could clarify that point.if you have no answers,just be silent

kalamazoo

but not concerning Religion-

you know i feel like we can discuss And within our answers i hope will come with really
good understanding repeat understanding From the knowledge of within our Q and A
from there we can gain and or discriminate the truth and the false

my first lesson i want to learn from you

Did Allah punish Adam?

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
Allah punished Adam for his disobedience,but He also forgave him.his duty was to generate,with his espouse Eve,the children who would have been thankful to Allah.as I see,after the first mistake of Adam it came more and more ones.nowdays there very much "sons of Adam"who neither remember/thank Allah.we've become much ungrateful,that's why I "confused" myself.

kalamazoo

but not concerning Religion-

you know i feel like we can discuss And within our answers i hope will come with really
good understanding repeat understanding From the knowledge of within our Q and A
from there we can gain and or discriminate the truth and the false

my first lesson i want to learn from you

Did Allah punish Adam?

Allah punished Adam for his disobedience,but He also forgave him.his duty was to generate,with his espouse Eve,the children who would have been thankful to Allah.as I see,after the first mistake of Adam it came more and more ones.nowdays there very much "sons of Adam"who neither remember/thank Allah.we've become much ungrateful,that's why I "confused" myself.

you know, i like the style you choose; neither copied and paste from Bible nor Kuran.

Enabling us to converse; bearing in mind others are watching and others are jotting down.
"Allah did not Punish Adam" but Punished Iblis.
shall we concentrate on the 1st question and answer please.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
<"Fa azallahuma shaytaanu 'anha fa akhrajahuma mimma kana fii,wa qulna ahbitu liba'din 'adu wa lakum fil ardi mustaqarrum wa mata'un ilahin(v36 sura al Baqara)>
so shaytan refused prostrating to Adam,he was punished for his pride.Adam was warned that if he would have touched the tree Allah had prohibited him and Eve,he would have been among ther "dhalimiin".
if I go deeper maybe we never come out of this riddle,because we humans co-live with jinns and as I read from some hadith and as I heard from some Imams,there is a terrible reality about the matter of human's kind spreading

Hammy

Banned

Assalamaleykum,

Sister in Islam... why are you getting confused in those things which we have no knowledge and also not important in our time.... We should always rememebr that you'll not be called to account of what they've done and vice versa.... We even dont have proper knowledge about our forefathers than how we will assume things which was millions of years ago??? so it would be better to concentrate on what our Prophet (saww) has told us and we shall try to walk the way He (saww) has taught us InshAllah... also dont forget, Allah (swt) does what He Wills...

This might help...

http://islamqa.info/en/ref/255

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
because in the life i'm living now there would be no reason to be.May Allah punish me for what I've said.I can' stop struggling my mind

strive-may-i

because in the life i'm living now there would be no reason to be.May Allah punish me for what I've said.I can' stop struggling my mind
The reality of today is very different from then. We have little knowledge of past, just imaginations. And imagination though helpful is usually off the mark. We struggle to imagine how daily life was a 2000 years before. Now to think about Prophet Adam(A) and Hawwa, even to think their height was anywhere between 5 feet to 7 feet is also incorrect. When we dont have a good sound judgement of rules applied to Prophet(s) Ummathi, i.e., To make an assessment of the Shariah of Adam(A), seems a bit too much.
Just give this thought, may be the variation between children of each birth was different enough to let such a marriage, maybe.... Again, Almighty Allah knows best.

Dont quote this.

I think you should read the Quran stories about the first few prophets, and stick to the true stories in Qur'an. Insha Allah it will help you.