a short question

ALLAH AKBAR

:salam2: brothers and sisters!

i have a short question:

Is it true that having a red bracelet is for jewish people?

thank you all!
:laila:
:subhanallah: for the website

q8penpals

Salam - I think the question is referring to the red bracelets worn by the "celebrities" that follow the form of Judaism named Kabalah.

I don't know much about it except that it just seems to be the "flavor of the month" in the celebrity world.

Lana

yasser_khan1210

red bracelet or jahannum

Allahs peace blessings and mercy be upoun you

may Allah show you and me the right path. my dear brother what ever Allah has metioned in his book is allowed is halal and whatever Allah has forbidden is haram and then whatever Allah(Swt) prophet has done is sunnath .

AN ISLAMIC DEED WHICH IS NOT BACKED BY ANY HADITH IS CALLED BIDAH.

THEN IN RELATION TO YOUR QUESTION BENTLEMAN I WOULD LIKE TO SAY IN THE LIGHT OF SAHIH HADITH THAT PROPHET MUHAMMED (PEACE BEUPOUN HIM) SAID THOSE AMONGST YOU WHO FOLLOW CULTURE OF NON MUSLIMS ARE NOT AMONGST US.

THIS IS THE HADITH AND IT MEANS THAT IF U FOLLOW THE CULTURE OF NON MUSLIMS THEN U WILL NO LONGER BE COUNTED AMONGST MUSLIMS.

SO U MUST DECIDE WHAT AND HOW U WANT TO BE.
\
HOPE I ANSWERD YOUR QUESTION

ALLAH AKBAR

:bismillah1:
:salam2:
sorry for my english!
i'm struggling alot for a hard exam, and i always pray to the Almighty ALLAH to help me because without help of Him not only me but each of us can not get out of something, so it is one of my vows .

someone told me to pray 2 rakat nafeel after the praying of Maghrib to "Said Sorkhrow" (i never heard of this name before) then mention your vow in the Dua after you just take a red threat (actually it is not a real bracelet but a simple threat (textile)) and hang it around the neck or around the handshake, and keep it until your vow is completed. so i got happy and did it!
a month after i heard from a friend of mine that some of jewish people do this:redface: . i seriously worry about it, because i am afraid of committing sins:astag: May ALLAH forgive me about this mistake if it is not islamic.:confused:

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member

Akhi, don't believe in such things.
You pray two rak'ats and ask Allah (swt) for He is the Only and noone or nothing else (like bracelets, talisman..etc.) can make any wish come true but Allah (swt).
And when My slaves ask you (O Muhammad SAW) concerning Me, then (answer them), I am indeed near (to them by My Knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright.2:186

I hope this clarifies and helps you more to understand .

wassalaam.

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
Salam - I think the question is referring to the red bracelets worn by the "celebrities" that follow the form of Judaism named Kabalah.

Kabalah is in itself a whole 'nother religion. Nobody, including Jews, believe that Kabalah is a form of Judaism. It's as if comparing the Baha'i Faith to Islam.

Karima

Salam,

I don't know why, but this struck me funny. When we are in a world of 'symbols' for this and that.

to be the "flavor of the month" in the celebrity world.

yasser_khan1210

act for which prophet hiomself excecuted animals

Allahs peace blessings and mercy be upoun u

ihdinas siratal mustakeem ( may allah show you the right path)

Allahs messenger told to shaba karam to go around makka and find camels and excecute them who have threat around their necks or any other visible form of quranic ayats the same is applicable to humans u are not allowed to wear any thread on which Allahs name is inscribed or quranic aayats embedded on it

yasser_khan1210

assalamu kablalkalamu

Allahs peace blessings and mercy be upoun you

asslamu kablal kalamu

when two muslims greet each other with salam then their sins shed off as how the leaves of a dried brach fall off when it is shook

say salam before you speak and before so begin with slam in case you are posting a reply to your brother queries or any other or in case you do not begin with salam then you are commiting a sin by not followin the legal ways prophet (peace be upoun him). decide before its too late.

then eaach time you begin to reply to