A sign of the times

Achmat_Samsodien

:salam2:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/.../middleeast/dubai/2273330/British-woman-faces-jail-for-sex-on-Dubai-beach.html

First off :astag::astag::astag: and may Allah protect us from all the shaytaans of the world. I was browsing one of my local forums here in South Africa (not affiliated to religion) and came across this article being discussed.
This is just another sign of the times, Nabie Muhammad (pbuh) predicted this, he said that men and women will be fornicating like animals/donkeys in the street and the best of people would be the one who to tells them to do it out of sight. Though things may be not be at that level yet, Alhamdulillah they arrested this culprit. We are certainly heading towards the era of a greater fitnah and I ask Allah that he protects us from all the coming fitna insha allah. This women knows where she was it's not like she never knew the repercussions of her actions. I'm just cheesed off at the moment because the people on that forum are really ignorant and I know that by leaving something on here I will reach people of understanding.
There truly is noting greater than Islam and the brotherhood it brings with it is unparalleled.
May Allah keep guiding us and protect us Insha Allah.