A Sister From Turkey

Asude

:salam2:
I am Asuman from Turkey.I am 24 years old and I am an English Teacher in a high school. I have been living in Turkey since I was born.But I would want to see different countries for the purpose of learning about their cultures .Because differences are our richness and we should know to each other not to be prejudiced.For this, I think the brotherhood on the internet will be a bridge among us as long as we know each other.
I was a person living life like the other people 3 - 4 years ago.I mean I didn't know so much about Islam but when I started to read Qur'an and the other
books related to Qur'an and after I talked to one of my friend about Islam,
I wondered Islam and I started to learn more about it.And also I am going on learning about it now and inşaallah I will.Elhamdulillah I have a better life than three years ago.Because my viewpoint to life and my life style has changed.But the problems don't finish because we are in a big trial.Now I try to be patient towards these problems.
I wonder how Islam is experinced in your country?What do we know about our religion?What are our faults in experincing Islam?If you share your ideas,I will be happy.See you:)

duran

Masha Allah sister...Its great to have you here...Im happy to see muslims around the world...

Thanks to TTI...we can know easily read other muslims thoughts :):ma:

Welcome Welcome Sister