A story to increase faith

Abdullah5576

Asalamulaykum Warahmatullah Wabarakatu dear respected brothers and sisters. Today as i was going to my Qur'an class i passed by a Jewish graveyard so i may remember death. As i passed by the graveyard i saw a black cat walking to the graveyard and it vanished. In addition to that, there was a house across the street and on the terrace there was a dog barking. The dog was looking directly at the graveyard but when i looked i saw nothing. I figured it was barking at the jinns in there, which the prophet (SAW) said is there main hangout spot. This story not only proves that jinn exist but animals see what we do not. This story strengthened my imaan and Insha'Allah it will strengthen yours.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Wa'alaykum salaam warahmatullah wabarakatuh,

akhi, this scared me! seriously----but bravo for your good intentions. We live just like a mile away from the graveyard and we drive by it every time! Since, there are Muslims who're buried there, I try to make dua for them! But seeing a black cat that vanishes and then a barking dog?? Now that is some creepy stuff. May Allah protect us!