No one will like a lass
who’s devoted

I don't care, I said as
I stood on the musallah
As long as my friend is
Almighty Allah!

BlueFish

Asalamu alaykum,:)

This poem reflects the situation my sister (sibling) is going through now.:frown: It seems she is giving into shaytaan's suggestions and advice.:SMILY26: It is so frustrating for me to even try to talk to her, she will not listen to me. I have tried to help her through her rough situation, (going through divorce). Now she needs help to pay rent , which i offered to help, but now it seems like a ransom for our relationship instead of helping the cause. For she will not follow any good advice that i have offered, but she will still want the money. I am so frustrated with her. I ask Allah for guidence,:salah: and i just don't want to see her go down the wrong path. If you can think of something i should do that maybe i have not, it would be much apreciated!:SMILY176:

Thank you!
PEACE!

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalamu Alykum,

Mashallah good poem, i needed that.

Blue fish im sorry for the situation your in, although my brothers are giving into the shaitan's whisperings, and as always it is very frustrating. Inshallah make dua that she will be guided onto the straight path, as i will for my brothers and for your sister.

Love my islam

:salam2:
nice poem sister

:salam2: Brother Bluefish I feel your furstration. Its difficult when someone close to you expect things from you but on their part there is no giving. All I can say is patience and prayers are needed in this sitiuation. You dont want to leave your sister out there alone and noone to turn to or even worst turn to someone who can take advantage of her(Godforbid). Do extra volutary prayers just for this sitiuation and pray to Allah for His mercy on her and guide her. Our prophet (pbh) always showed patient and mercy even to his worst enemy, this is your sister. Love her no matter what, dont expect anything back from her Allah will rewad you. Do it for His sake as He chose her to be your sister.

BlueFish

Asalamu Alakum,

Thank you so much for your prayers and advice. I have stayed strong for my sister and I see that she will come around eventualy. She is like me, stuborn. But I beleive things will get better for her, I am learning how to be patient at the same time. It is amazing to see these things work before your very own eyes. You just have to have the right kind of vision. I don't think your local eye doctor has that prescription. LOL.

You all are in my prayers as well. I don't even have to meet you in person. Isn't that amazing!

Allah knows best!

PEACE!:salah:

Love my islam

You all are in my prayers as well. I don't even have to meet you in person. Isn't that amazing!
Yes, it is. We all love eachother for Allah's sake. May Allah keep this Ummah strong and together. Ameen.
I am glad you have good feelings about your sister that inshaAllah she will come around. She is in my prayers aswell.:tti_sister: