a 'thank you' to you all

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
asalamu alaikum my dear brothers and my dear sisters,

I just wanted to thank you all very much for your thoughtful, inspirational, and encouraging threads and posts and all the time you use to write on here. Alhamdulilah I have been fighting my soul to become better in Islam and in my faith... And this website has been nothing..... Nothing but great help and motivation to allowing me to become better.

May Allah bless you all and grant you
Jannah. I love you all for His sake and I hope they we all see eachother in jannah.

May He swt set ease in those hearts in need of it and show happiness for those who want it and give knowledge to those who seek and grant freedom for those who fight for it.! Ameen ya Allah

Jazzkum ullahi khair brothers and sisters once again and may Allah bless

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
Assalamualaikum

:bismillah1:

Firstly, I am amazed at your duas. MashaAllah, that is dua making talent. ;) Ameen to them though. Secondly, I wouldnt really say much as I dont really remember helping you enough or at all for you to say thank you. And even so, there is no need to say thank you. You are most welcome, always. :)

May Allah, as you said, give you the knowledge that you are seeking. May Allah grant us our every desires in this world and that, Insha Allah. May Allah make fluent our tongues with His Praise and recitation of His Glorious Book, illuminate our vision and our hearts, and keep us from sin in such way that He may be Pleased with Us. May Allah enlighten our lives, put barakah in our time and actions, and May our every breath be for His Sake and Pleasure alone.

May Allah make it easy and bring the Kalimah on our tongues at the time of death. May He, the Almghty, make the questioning and intergation in the grave easy on us. May Allah save us from His Punishments, in this world, in the grave and in the Eternal world. May Allah expand our graves and enlighten, and brighten them with the light of Jannah, and set on us the breeze of Jannah. May we be saved from the Fire of Jahannam. Insha Allah, we be among those who are given their records in the right hand. And May Allah, with His Grace, Mercy and Forgiveness admit all the Believers into Paradise. And I pray that my duas get accepted. Ameen, ya Rabbul Alameen.

Assalamualaikum

sumaya_02

proud muslimah
:salam2:
this site helped me too to gain more knowledge about my beautiful religion (islam) Alhamdulillah. JazakaAllahu khair to u all my brothers and sisters

ameeeeen to all ur dua's sisters
may Allah unite us all in Jannahtul firdows ameen
may Allah grant us mercy in the hereafter and this dunya ameen
love u all fi sabilillah:SMILY252:
:wasalam:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh sister,

May Allah bless you too and all those who strive to be better Muslims. Allah make us steadfast upon the Qur'aan and the Noble Sunnah with the understanding of the Salaf-Salih (pious predecessors) - Amin

Abu Bakrah reported, I heard the Prophet :)saw:) saying:

“You should be a scholar, or a student, or a listener, or a lover of ‘Ilm
and scholars, and you should not be the fifth which makes you perish.
‘Ata’ said, Mis’ar said to me: You added a fifth point which we do not have.
The fifth point is: To hate ‘Ilm and its people.”

(At-Tabarani; Al-Bazzar)

Amin to your Du'aa. It is important, however, people really go back to the Scholars. Scholars, means those with the knowledge, such as we had in the past, like Shaykh Abdul Aziz ibn Baz (rahimahullah), Shaykh Ibn Uthaimeen (rahimahullah), Shaykh Albani (rahimahullah), and their students. - They spent their entire lives dedicated to Islam, in seeking knowledge and then calling others to it. They had memorised the Qur'aan and 10,000s of hadith as well as having had permission to teach from their scholars.. and written very important books, and had the knowledge and wisdom to issue fatawa.

So, we should be weary of those speakers who go around putting themselves on youtube, and who have no knowledge except for wise cracks and jokes and are seen as scholars.

Unfortunately, today, people think that "as seen on Huda TV", or as "Seen on Islam Channel", is some sort of Islamic credential..

They are not the ones we get our Fatawa from and we need be careful of them. Just because perhaps they are new Muslims, or used to be Priests or whatever, does not make them scholars or able to speak about things that are above their lowly level today.

wasalamu alaykum

amna_muslimaa

TRUELY MUSLIMAA
May Allah keep this web site more better, Believe me i really feel somthing missing at the day when i didnt come online in this site....
I like you my brothers and sisters .....for Allah sake....I want to meet my all sisters in this site but cant so see you in jannah .....(may Allah give us the status to go to jannah) ...Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen...!!!

Qur'an&Sunnah

Traveler

Alhamdullilah May Allah continue to bless this site and all the believers around the world, and grant us all Jannatul Firdous. Ameen.

Kakorot

I like this website as well :) MashaAllaah it's very good and beneficial. I think I found this website through watching a reverts video on youtube, and at the scroll at the bottom of the video it showed the website. So I joined alhamdulillaah.
May Allaah reward those involved InshaAllaah. :tti_sister: I really do enjoy visiting this website at least once a day. May Allaah be pleased with us all InshaAllaah and help us to gain the correct 'Ilm ameen Ya Rabb!!

fi amaan Allaah

fada_all

salam alikom all bro/sis

me too i want to thank all members of TTI and all my brothers and sisters ,because of this set i feel that , my konwlegde in my religion is increasing daily and quickly................alhamdullialh ... because of TTI

alla what i can say now is i hope that allah swt reward u jannat al firdaous ameen insha allah. and guide us all to the right and stright path insha allah...

thanks sssssssssssssssssooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

jazakom allahhhhhhhhhhhhhkhairan katiran ameennnnnnnnnnnnnn

ur sis

sunnahwarrior

Praise to Allah, Lord of Heaven and Earth and all things between them

Honestly, I am really glad that this forum is full of salaam, knowledge and praying each other. Masha Allah. I am really happy even though some of us are not born moslem but are practicing the real moslem brotherhood/sisterhood :)WA

I remember one of the verse in Qur'an:
"They shall not hear therein vain or sinful discourseExcept the word peace, peace"

Al- Waqia 25-26

May Allah grants us moslem in this forum Jannah Firdows.

kubra_2002

Allahu Akubar!!!!!
mashallah

:wasalam: sister.. First Amin to all the du'aa may Allay accept them all...sister I don think i had never helped you but you are welcome I should thank you for the beautiful du'aa and nuce words.

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
:wasalam: sister.. First Amin to all the du'aa may Allay accept them all...sister I don think i had never helped you but you are welcome I should thank you for the beautiful du'aa and nuce words.

well it does say you've posted 164 times so I'm pretty sure you contributed somehow to make this website awesome!

Thnx bros and sisters for all the good words you've written may Allah bless inshallah

palestine

Servant of Allah
Asalamu alaykum wrwb. Great thread ukhti. May Allah swt accept your duas and our duas inshaAllah. ameen. You are one of my favorite sisters on this site. So many wonderful brothers and sisters come on this site and the advices they give are so good and heart warming! I really don't know what to say here...i'm just so glad that i have sisters and brothers whom i can look up to. Sister THANK YOU for being a good friend and sister to all of us. Thank you so much for this heart warming thread. asalamu alaykum wrwb.

islamisthesolution

asalamu alaikum my dear brothers and my dear sisters,

I just wanted to thank you all very much for your thoughtful, inspirational, and encouraging threads and posts and all the time you use to write on here. Alhamdulilah I have been fighting my soul to become better in Islam and in my faith... And this website has been nothing..... Nothing but great help and motivation to allowing me to become better.

May Allah bless you all and grant you
Jannah. I love you all for His sake and I hope they we all see eachother in jannah.

May He swt set ease in those hearts in need of it and show happiness for those who want it and give knowledge to those who seek and grant freedom for those who fight for it.! Ameen ya Allah

Jazzkum ullahi khair brothers and sisters once again and may Allah bless

and thank you for sharing us this wonderful site and ameen to your dua
:hearts::hearts::hearts:

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer

That's a very wonderful Dua you made. Ameen to all of them!
This site has certainly helped many of us to become better Muslims. I ask Allah to bless those who are responsible for its creation and those who contributed to the benefits of others :). Ameen.