A Tough Situation regarding Marriage - Please help!

ATA95

I ♥ Allah (SWT)
Salam dearo. That's right. :) alhamdulilah! So you don't need to search--at least not right now. She'll pop up when Allah is ready for you two to get married. :) you don't want to marry the wrong person. Don't get me wrong, marriage is beautiful! It's a blessing! I, too, am eager to marry, but I am happy at the possiblity of an amazing hubby! I am excited! You can be excited and enthusiastic for marriage but try to better yourself first! You'll make an amazing hubby ohe day InshaAllah. So don't worry! :D
Thanks sister. That makes me feel much better and at ease. Alhamdulillah. :)

ATA95

I ♥ Allah (SWT)
Thanks for all your help everyone. It has truly benefited me a great deal. May Allah (SWT) bless you all. :)

I.Iman

Assalaam waaleikum brother

I read your tread and it just hit me. Just need to wright down some words for you.

First of all, I am so happy for you that you want to be serious and make the right thing, Masha Allah. Secondly, our dear Propeth saws told us to get married as soon as we can, that's better for us. But if we cannot (doesn't have a job, economy etc) we should keep ourself busy in salat and fast. And to be honest brother, you do not have the possibility to get married now. Because just as Islam teach us, you must be able to financially support a family and provide them with everything they might need. So many men cannot do that even with years of experience and money.

Brother do your Salat, make alot of Dua'a and trust in Allah swt, whatever he wants for you, so it will be. During that time you must have Sabr, cannot say that enough. Have Sabr and Allah swt will help you! You can also talk to your mom letting both of you stay in her house if you want to pursue this marriage now, but that still forces you to be able to financially support your wife.

And remember, there is a possibility a child, inshaallah, will come from that marriage - with or without your will! (Even if you does not plan it). Are you ready for that?

Allah swt has given the authority to men over women, in order to support them and protect them - Are you ready for that?

Even if you have a god job, a god wife etc..marriage is not a dance on roses. It takes time, effort and struggle to succes.

We make dua'a for you brother