A true friend test

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq
Thats true ill be the first to go! No one dare mess with me and my food! u can cut my mony allowance but not my tummy's allowance!

:salam2:

ROFL! You have made this cold overcast day and happy day for me lol. Not figuratively speaking I am a bit under the weather blah. I skipped my classes today and no work yippee!

Whatever happened to the 1/3rd food rule lol. Our desire for food is getting out of control!!! We need rehab like right about now.

:wasalam:

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!

ROFL! You have made this cold overcast day and happy day for me lol. Not figuratively speaking I am a bit under the weather blah. I skipped my classes today and no work yippee!

Whatever happened to the 1/3rd food rule lol. Our desire for food is getting out of control!!! We need rehab like right about now.

No rehab for me im a foodaholic! i told u no one dares mess with me and my food! thats why im going 2 marry a chef! hes going 2 cook 24/7 4 me!lol

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq
No rehab for me im a foodaholic! i told u no one dares mess with me and my food! thats why im going 2 marry a chef! hes going 2 cook 24/7 4 me!lol

Insha Allah you will find that chef who would love to cook for ya :p Actually he could just make you a special table at the restaurant where you have your own personal buffet haha. Don't worry I would come visit too :D

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!

Uhhh because like I said I go to friends places and eat their food :D Free food !
Its only 3 pm here but I am getting excited about cooking dinner now haha.

May I come! im starving! i only ate 2 hotdogs, i turkey sandwich with freshfries, i large salad, and one sunkist soda! thats all!

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq
May I come! im starving! i only ate 2 hotdogs, i turkey sandwish with freshfries, i large salad, and one sunkist soda! thats all!

I had half a chicken scharwma sandwich whoo!!! I am cooking Karahi chicken tonite for my best friend :D Insha Allah it goes well! I am quite parched though. I went to get my liter of water and I realized it was missing. Then I look at my roommate drinking it. I felt like a cheetah and wanted to pounce her like "rawwwrrr"

I havent had a hot dog in ages. Orange soda=crack haha.

gangstaat

Allah Hu Akbar
Now don't go eating pizza all the time, its bad for health
(look who's talkin)
lol i eat pizza atleast twice a week
guess that makes me a hypocrite
but i exercise regularly aswell i goto gym