a Video must see

Erik

This is a debate video from the capital of the country i was born into.
Brother posted this before but i think it needs a new thread just for it.

[vg]4058605158253427977[/vg]

I hope all christians and non belivers in Scandinavia could see this.

wasalam. /Erik

Proud2BeHumble

Seek Truth, Be Happy
:salam2:

Jazakallah Khair for sharing

I have watched this video (but not fully yet). This video is a debate between Br. Deedat and a Pastor. This video is a clear answer to those who argue "show us how is bible corrupted?"

Wasalam

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

InshaAllah, I will view this video tomorrow.
JazaakaAllahu Khair for sharing and raising our deen.

your aapa,
mehnaz

Amirah20

:salam2:

I’ve seen many other debate where Sheik Deedate rips everyone he debates apart! May Allah (swt) give him the highest rank in Jannah. :ma: you should also listen to Dr. Zakir Naik.

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Debate or Dialogue?

Brother Shiekh Yousef Estes has discussed the issue of debate with Christains beautifully.

[yt]Xml21-00njg[/yt]

As much as I love brother Sheikh Ahmed Deedat (may Allah swt forgive his sins) , I think we should remember that debate is causing tension.
Islam should be spread in the most peaceful and wise manner and that is dialogue.
In debate, followers of the oppositions take a defensive and sometimes hostile position and that prevents the truth to be seen.
Majority of Christians are very close to Islam and their feelings should not be hurt, but should be dealt with wisely and not be embarrassed.

Wassalamu alaikum

Erik

I thank you brothers and sisters and brother Bawar for this Video reply
I agree to all but I think to come across to some you cant always be that correct.
Let me try and explane more..
I was at the last step of hell fire!!
The Depate I had was with a fool. myself.
I depated with myself a fool with a fool, Guess the questions and answers I came up with along with 2 liters of Vodka?
Foolishnes times two, two liters, what does it make? 4liters and minus and minus = not foolish
No! an idiot. or just plain idiotic and dead drunk!!

I got one reply after asking myself and the fool,(meaning asking myself again) why I feel so lost. it was in the middle of hunting season, both the fool and me I asked and I was told me the same,
Only way to find peace is to leave it!.
You wount find peace anyway, your dont pray to the devil but you practise to the Devil when you drink., I tried to end it , again and again, and I couldent, I then turned to Allah and It helped.

Anyway Back to te Video and Ahmed Deedat
Offcourse one who hold the truth has no need to depate about sometimes for anoter , not have to but at your own will show a fool the truth!
for some people in some places need to get this as it is becasue they do not know.
Bible is a book with gathered stories, we all know if we studdy some, The Quran is the word of God.
why need to studdy and compare the word or God with stories.
Just the Depate itself said enought.
I think , just because to help the not knowing Ashmed Deedat did and he made people smile also.
Not smiling in the cost of another human but just for the thing.

I am talking about Shahadah and Zakah when it comes to sharing.
Even on the cost of making a person seem like a fool was not intended but
For Allah, I think it is an ok trade.

Wasalam, /Erik

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
I understand what you mean brother Erik. Jazakallah khair. And may Allah swt bless Ahmed Deedat for his hard work. He did it to spread the word of Allah swt and did it with good intentions.

May Allah swt shower him with mercy and blessings.
Ameen

najbc

Assalamu alaykum,

Mashallah, I watch the whole video. it was beautiful and all the above. I love see or watching debate between muslim and non muslim. No offense, but the Pastor Sjobergl was knock out and I hope it change other people's views. May Allah bless the Ahmed Deedat and grant paradise. thank you for posting the video Erik.